Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 19-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
dc_todd
Seasoned Visitor

Default Oil pressure sender in 95 Probe

Can someone please confirm the location of the oil pressure sender on a 95 probe? is it in the valley or near the pump? I've had mixed reports, these motors were idential in Eunos, Mazda and Ford. surely something as trivial as a pressure sender would be the same location in all of them. everything else is. Mine has died and a few wreckers have no idea said if they are in the valley then they will not pull one for me, near the pump? they can do that.

dc_todd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
thearrow

If you want an answer to this question you should register here:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/

You will get a response no problem the guys at NECO are a mine of information.
thearrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
DRU842
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...ressure+sender
2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI, AccessPort, Turbo Blanket & V2 Exhaust, Mishimoto Down-Pipe & Overflow Tank, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune. Ford Performance Short Throw Shifter & Strut Brace. DBA T3 Brakes & Pads. Braided Brake Lines. H&R Coilovers. Anderson CF Track Pack Spoiler & Tailgate Panel. Blue CF/Leather Steering Wheel.
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post