Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2005, 03:55 PM   #1
theboss290
FPV GT

Default Ofcc-sa Chapter

Hello to all

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Daniel Shigroff and I will be joining the OFCC-SA (ORSM FORD CRUISERS CLUB SA CHAPTER) I have spoken to Pete and will be speaking to Chris later about trying to get this club off the ground in S.A. I know the club has been started but, now needs to be taken to the next step where the club is registered.

I will be considering an acting president position at the moment should there be no objections by others and once I have officially joined. I don’t wish to step on any ones toes so regards to any person /s who have indicated their intentions for any of the club positions, the slate will be wiped clean and any interested persons may re apply for the positions available or simply register as a proposed member.

PLEASE NOTE ALL POSITIONS WILL BE IN AN ACTING POSITION UNTIL A GENERAL MEETING AND NOMINATIONS ARE TAKEN FOR THE POSITIONS WHERE THE PERSON WOULD THEN BECOME THE ELECTED BOARD MEMBER.

For this club to really get going we need to get numbers so I would like interested people to post, their interst in this thread as to a position they would like in the club or simply if they would like to become a member, I will update the list as we go so we can keep track.

If you have questions please ask or feel free to pm DOC or myself and DOC or I will get back to you A.S.A.P.

We really need to get the members, so as to get a committee together. Here is what’s needed,

The Committee is to consist of:
(a) The Office-Bearers of the Club
(b) A minimum of 3 General Committee members

The Office Bearers shall also be known as the Executive CommitteeThe Office-Bearers of the Club are to be:

Executive Committee
(a) President
(b) Vice-President
(c) Treasurer
(d) Secretary

Committee
1. Events Coordinator + Sub Committee
2. Show N Shine Coordinator + Sub Committee
3. Track N Drag Coordinator + Sub Committee
4. IT / Communications Coordinator + Sub Committee
5. Sponsorship / Marketing Coordinator + Sub Committee

If you know of any people, friends or family that have a well-presented ( FALCON BASED) ford (EA to BF) that have no knowledge of the club or the Internet get them to join! We need the numbers.

The OFCC-SA will strive to be a family orientated and friendly environment, With meet and greet for new members so nobody is a stranger, well organized cruises and events, with plenty of family day’s as well as the boys will be boys days ( GIRLS INCLUDED ) (track days, drags, show and shine etc) and as DOC suggested charity events or working bee’s. Once the committee is established we will work out an events calendar.

I have a feeling that this club could be really great and all we need is you! OH! And your FORD!!! :voldar02:

WE ALSO WELCOME COUNTRY BASED MEMBERS FROM THE NORTH / SOUTH OF THE CITY AND WILL WHERE WE CAN CRUISE MEET WITH YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

ALSO NOTE IF YOUR FORD DOES NOT FIT THE FALCON BASED E SERIES ONWARDS (X-SERIES etc) YOU ARE ELIGABLE TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE MEMBER.

Cheers
Daniel Shigroff (theboss290) :Up_to_som

theboss290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post