Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-06-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smile it is a good day

is so happy taday found out that finaly im gettin new people next door

in the last 9 months i have had to put up with 4 attemted break ins and even thou i can prove that it was them ( ive had cameras up since the first time ) there is nothing i could do , attemted break in the cops wont do anything even if you have camera footage , and damage not enough to clame on insurance , just a cost

well they have been evicted ( left last nite in dark and repaires in next door today )
so might have less probs now

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #2
savagE
Complete ****** n bogan

Good for you mate, nothing worse than dropkicks.
savagE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
XR8Master

I feel sorry for you, you should have had a thumping waiting for them when they broke in.

just a question..did you ring the owners of the house and complain to them ?
XR8Master is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:18 PM   #4
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR8Master
just a question..did you ring the owners of the house and complain to them ?
yep , noy oly compained tried to get repair costs out of them aswell coz they were lettin them live there
and thats when tey told me that they are tryin to get rid of them coz there had been no rent pay'd for a few months , and that was about 6 months ago

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 10-06-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
Pinkbits
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The neighbours behind us have sold and are moving out this weekend.
Two years ago they had a party and thought it would be funny to torment the c ockatoo and our rottweiler. Well roxy has not forgotten, and ever since, whenever he has been in the back yard either for a smoke at night or during the day she rears up barking, her shackles up. It had got to the point where i was finding large stones and more recently clean pieces of concrete (when i stuck my head over the fence i noticed that there were recently laid concrete paths and a drive way to his rear garage)
His wife and kids were so nice and friendly, yet he was an ***, even to the extent of flicking his butts onto his neighbours front lawn and nature strip so as to not spoil his.
I can only hope the new owners are an improvement.
Pinkbits is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:32 PM   #6
BA_Turbs
Allan Smithee

Having video footage and actually being able to 100% identify (which is the standard of proof in a criminal case) the person on the footage are two totally different things.
BA_Turbs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2007, 11:24 PM   #7
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA_Turbs
Having video footage and actually being able to 100% identify (which is the standard of proof in a criminal case) the person on the footage are two totally different things.
it was cleen cut them clear face shot footage and as the cops said there is nothing they can do unless i got broke in to , even thou they did damage tryin .
and the cost to take it to court to claim a few dollars worth of reapair each time ain worth it again as the cop said even more so if they didnt turn up then not much you can do

Old 10-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #8
b2tf
not here much anymore

always good news to get, it took me 3 months to get rid of my previous neighbour and im glad to see the back of her, i think the current one is going to get the gong even quicker though. ive already had her try and get into my place at 3am on a wednesday night cos she was so drunk she thought it was her place, loud music all hours of the night etc etc.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:01 AM   #9
sprjenkins
Spr Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs
it was cleen cut them clear face shot footage and as the cops said there is nothing they can do unless i got broke in to , even thou they did damage tryin .
and the cost to take it to court to claim a few dollars worth of reapair each time ain worth it again as the cop said even more so if they didnt turn up then not much you can do
It is illegal, its called criminal damage, the problem is that some of the cops, not all but some, are lazy shi7s and they can't be bothered or don't wan't to go to the effort of arresting and prosecuting over a relativly minor amount of damage.
I know it sucks but what you could have done is applied for a restraining order, and if they came on to your property the cops would then arrest them. You could also sue them in a civil action if you still have the tapes. If they don't turn up to court they will be in contempt and the sherrifs department will put them in jail.

-Mathematicians have found that due to the excessive amount of women Chuck Norris has slept with, it is guaranteed that he appears in your family tree a minimum of three times

-Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

-Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly Cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
sprjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:01 AM   #10
sprjenkins
Spr Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
always good news to get, it took me 3 months to get rid of my previous neighbour and im glad to see the back of her, i think the current one is going to get the gong even quicker though. ive already had her try and get into my place at 3am on a wednesday night cos she was so drunk she thought it was her place, loud music all hours of the night etc etc.
Was she any good looking, you could have invited her in!

-Mathematicians have found that due to the excessive amount of women Chuck Norris has slept with, it is guaranteed that he appears in your family tree a minimum of three times

-Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

-Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly Cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
sprjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #11
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We had a bad neighbour. Bloke and a lady. Bloke was ok, lady was a mongrel. Both would get drunk, but she'd be in the street at 1am screaming.
He'd tell her to shut up, but she'd continue shouting "Faaaaaaaaag! You've got aids! etc etc." (He doesn't really). She also lied about us, saying my old man called him a *** drunk, when he called her a *** drunk.

He booted her out and the place is quiet. He lives his life, we all live ours.

Some people should never be allowed out of Moe.

Also a good day because The Cats won. Woohoo.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:07 AM   #12
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

my old neighbours we're heads of the hindu population around my area, he owned a big furniture store(which went bankrupt, he commited suicide in the garage afterwards because of it) and every couple of weeks they would have these huge religious parties, til about 4 in the morning, our small noway street would be packed to the brim with cars and they would be playin their tambourines and **** until they all got sleepy at 4.. they also left their pool filtration system running 24/7, it died about 5 times and flooded our backyard each time and also under our house(our house sits lower then theirs).. it was ******* annoying to say the least
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:53 AM   #13
trick_xd
I build your wish list...

Yep I know what its like to have a neighbour who has broken into your house. and yet your not allowed to hit them .. some laws suck..
the tool was 17 then and lived with his dad next door .. I put up cameras and got him 2 months later breaking into my back shed and taking stuff. then I got him again breaking a Girls jaw in a fight out the front of my place ... his dad sold up and moved to N.Z. and the kid went to jail ...Mr big shot is out on bail a.t.m. and just got done on drug chargers as well ... I hope he goes to jail for a long time and meets "Bo Bo"
Old 11-06-2007, 11:15 AM   #14
Peter B - CV8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
my old neighbours we're heads of the hindu population around my area, he owned a big furniture store(which went bankrupt, he commited suicide in the garage afterwards because of it) and every couple of weeks they would have these huge religious parties, til about 4 in the morning, our small noway street would be packed to the brim with cars and they would be playin their tambourines and **** until they all got sleepy at 4.. they also left their pool filtration system running 24/7, it died about 5 times and flooded our backyard each time and also under our house(our house sits lower then theirs).. it was ******* annoying to say the least
I remember that guy (was in the news etc when he offed himself). Just up the road from me. I'm down the end of Blacks Road - you must be in Glendale or Rosedale ???
I drive the black (debadged) Monaro - we've probably passed on the road !! I'll give you a wave next time.
Peter B - CV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #15
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

I sold one of my rental properties in Brisbane, about a year ago, because of a looser tennant. It was easier to sell it as a rented property than go through all the heart ache of getting her evicted.

Tennants are too protected by law, and bad landlords are not brought to task hard enough.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:20 PM   #16
Nashy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
Some people should never be allowed out of Moe.
good old Moe, was all ways the butt of everyones jokes when I was at highschool (in Warragul) but most of my mates here in Melb have never heard of it. Good to see its still getting cained!

The place I rented last year had feral neighbors over the back fence, obviously a young couple & kid living with her parents, I remember one day I could hear them shouting, so I looked out my window and saw him trying to drive off with the boat from the back yard, to stop him she was climbing on the row hitch and roof of his car. He just drove off with her on it so she jumped and screamed at his car "I've still got the ********* keys d***head"

I laughed
Written off whilst parked!

FG Mk II XR6T
Lightning Strike, 6 Speed Auto,, Dark Tint
Awesome toy for Grown Ups!
Nashy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #17
bob 351
MIGHTY MAGPIES 2010

Location: yarram se vic in the shed listening to pinkfloyd and rubbing panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkbits
The neighbours behind us have sold and are moving out this weekend.
Two years ago they had a party and thought it would be funny to torment the c ockatoo and our rottweiler. Well roxy has not forgotten, and ever since, whenever he has been in the back yard either for a smoke at night or during the day she rears up barking, her shackles up. It had got to the point where i was finding large stones and more recently clean pieces of concrete (when i stuck my head over the fence i noticed that there were recently laid concrete paths and a drive way to his rear garage)
His wife and kids were so nice and friendly, yet he was an ***, even to the extent of flicking his butts onto his neighbours front lawn and nature strip so as to not spoil his.
I can only hope the new owners are an improvement.
mate unfortunetly that's what you get when you live in the burb's but i hope every thing work's outfor you
bob 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
We had a bad neighbour. Bloke and a lady. Bloke was ok, lady was a mongrel. Both would get drunk, but she'd be in the street at 1am screaming.
He'd tell her to shut up, but she'd continue shouting "Faaaaaaaaag! You've got aids! etc etc." (He doesn't really). She also lied about us, saying my old man called him a *** drunk, when he called her a *** drunk.

He booted her out and the place is quiet. He lives his life, we all live ours.
Haha that sounds like the people who used to live across from my olds' house... except it was the woman's ex lover who'd stand out front of her house screaming out about how she's got the clap, etc... I think he may have been right
Old 11-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #19
bob 351
MIGHTY MAGPIES 2010

Location: yarram se vic in the shed listening to pinkfloyd and rubbing panels

[QUOTE]I think he may have been right

now why would you know that you did'nt did you and if you did your a very naughty boy
bob 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #20
Jesk
certified nutter

my neighbour in our block of flats is the noise nazi! hes called the cops on us once complained to the landlord many times etc. he highly exagerates his claims too like us partying till 4:30am (we were in bed by 1:30 and we just had a few mates over for movies) and hes accused me of picking the padlock on his wheelie bin!!!! :togo: cos i might be putting our drug waste into his bin!!! (his words) and considering neither of us smoke and i maybe have a beer every few weeks and dont do drugs at all. I got really offended at that. But our landlord is a champ and takes his whinging with a grain of salt, so its all good mostly
Jesk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #21
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs
The copper lied , break and enter if the climba a fence or open a sealed door and certainly criminal damage , you should copy the video and forward to the police commisioners office with a written complaint , I have done so once and they got a new one ripped ( brother in law is a judge .
the coppers mentioned made threats ( I had a recorder) and now have served the suspensions , you have rights.
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #22
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
I sold one of my rental properties in Brisbane, about a year ago, because of a looser tennant. It was easier to sell it as a rented property than go through all the heart ache of getting her evicted.

Tennants are too protected by law, and bad landlords are not brought to task hard enough.
Evictions are easy when you know how ( I have done several)
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #23
nobbystang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack

We've just had the pleasure of going through one as well, I can guarantee it will be our last next time as the hassle of getting no rent, fixing damage and then trying to get money out of insurance isn't worth the stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atec77
Evictions are easy when you know how ( I have done several)
The hard part is living without money for the period. It has to be the most drawn out process. And of course the tenant doesn't care that you aren't getting any money, they're still getting their cigarettes or what ever they waste their dole money on

Previous:
2011 SZ Territory Titanium
2008 Ford Edge AWD Limited
Silhouette BF XR6, ZF Auto
White EF GLi, XR look alike
VH Commodore
nobbystang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:02 AM   #24
Eb Barbie
Banned

Can't believe cops still can't/won't do anything if you have video footage! This sucks! Least you have what looks like will be a happy ending
Eb Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:40 PM   #25
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Its always great to get rid of PITA neighbours. But theres one we cant get rid of, he sits on his tractor (we live in rural shepp, orchards and hobby farms) and drives up and down every row of fruit trees with his .22 magnum and pump action shotty (illegal!) at dawn and dusk every single day without fail, to shoot sparrows.
He has a scare gun and hail gun (both illegal) the scare gun runs 24/7 and so does the hail gun if theres a cloud... no help from the coppers, because they cant see him and wont enter the property, grrrrrrr.....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #26
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

LOL @ the Moe Remarks, deserves everything it gets that place.
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post