Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 28-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Default Car to spend 3rd day with Ford :(

Well my car is spending yet another night a Ford :(

On the weekend I noticed my clutch didn't feel right so I didn't drive her much and decided it was best for Ford to have a look so warranty could fix any issues. They were booked out monday so I would have to go Tues.

Driving to Ford tuesday morning all was good until I got to the Great Western Highway where I tried to shift into 2nd after taking off from the lights, BAM the pedal is against the firewall and I have no clutch which is a very bad thing in peak hour traffic. I put on the hazard lights and somehow managed to drive the extra km to the service centre without stopping.

So today I get a call and turns out the master cylinder is rooted and the new one has just come in, but the car needs to spend another night for everything to get put back together.

Good news is everything is covered by Warranty so it isn't costing me a cent and im lucky it happened now not in a month as Warranty is just about to expire.

Old 28-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's a bummer. I hope you can get the car ASAP & problem free.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

lol....thats so close to your end of warranty is funny.... well at least now you wont have to worry about the master cylinder when your warranty expires....

Hope you get it back soon mate.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
Sonia

My clutch buggered itself a few months after I got it.

I just sold my Fiesta back to the dealer as I'm desperate for cash.... I'll miss him so :(
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Well alls good now. Picked up the car and everything feels great