Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 24-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
jordyn
jordyn

Thumbs up Hi all,

Hi all,Im back after a lengthy lay-off ,been playing golf,but mainly looking after grandies.

Its been so long I actually forgot what I had posted previously,so I had better be careful lol

I think it was "room for big block",doesnt matter anyhow as its "the project" is completly different now .Im going to try and find my previous post and pics ,but I have been OFF AIR for so long Im just gunna take my time,once Im up to speed I will continue on from where I left -off.

In essence ,it was mainly to make room for a big block,so I removed towers and installed F/end from L300,along with centura diff,NOW,it will be called Terrys Two Seater............not convertible.........Ill fill in more detail in coming weeks and mths.....plus pics

Old 26-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
jordyn
jordyn

Default Re: Hi all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordyn
Hi all,Im back after a lengthy lay-off ,been playing golf,but mainly looking after grandies.

Its been so long I actually forgot what I had posted previously,so I had better be careful lol

I think it was "room for big block",doesnt matter anyhow as its "the project" is completly different now .Im going to try and find my previous post and pics ,but I have been OFF AIR for so long Im just gunna take my time,once Im up to speed I will continue on from where I left -off.

In essence ,it was mainly to make room for a big block,so I removed towers and installed F/end from L300,along with centura diff,NOW,it will be called Terrys Two Seater............not convertible.........Ill fill in more detail in coming weeks and mths.....plus pics

Mini update on progress for 2 seater

Last edited by jordyn; 03-11-2011 at 04:02 PM.
jordyn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
xwboss

Jordan

I checked out the pics, this is one cool project.
Let us know how it comes along and update photos as it happens

XW GS Fairmont 351C toploader 9inch

Mazda Bravo 4 X 4
xwboss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
jordyn
jordyn

Just beginning to bend sheet for cowl that replaces rear seat,had to make a simple bender in a hurry,bit of old railway line and voila,not the best bender,but will do for single project,other spare section of rail shall serve as anvil to do sheetwork on.

Old 27-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
jordyn
jordyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordyn
Just beginning to bend sheet for cowl that replaces rear seat,had to make a simple bender in a hurry,bit of old railway line and voila,not the best bender,but will do for single project,other spare section of rail shall serve as anvil to do sheetwork on.
Forms starting to take shape,oops little grandie just turned up........there goes Thursday lol

Old 29-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
jordyn
jordyn

Im a bit stuck at the mo,right time to walk away for day or two and come back fresh,I get those days where Im just not sure of the next step!!!!!!
Going to swap meet come show +shine tomorrow at Talbot,should pick up ideas and rejuvinated......I hope
Old 01-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
jordyn
jordyn

As I stated earlier,I was heading to swap meet,found this little gem for $25
Keen edged shears.As you can see in pics,Im moving on ,had to make a small bender to handle small bends,but in all honesty,its prolly just as quick to use hammer and dolly

Old 01-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
zdcol71
zdcol71

Hey Jordan...I think I picture where the cowl's are going and how they will look. Looks like a great project . xl?xm?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #9
jordyn
jordyn

Thanks zd,they are going round near where they are sitting now,thanks for comments mate,there is SOOOOO much work here,Im no sheetmetal worker but a lil bit of help from a cd I bought re metal fabbing

I have been VERY patient to date,just cant rush it,I want the beast up and running for Wintersun in 2yrs time,could do in 1yr but it would be a rush

Its already got F/end from L300 installed and hooked up to original XK -Xl steering +centura diff is in also,so the REAL hard stuff is done.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #10
jordyn
jordyn

getting ready for major assault on reinforcing body,floor rust removal (1 spot)
Along with the rio work comes a real surprise,wont say till ready......all I will say is ,it is "outside the square",no,its not Lambo doors

Last edited by jordyn; 10-11-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #11
jordyn
jordyn

poppy..........i will help