Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
BJ
Banned

Default One of my Hobbies. I collect Eskys.

I have been told by my wife that this is my worst obsession. This is just 4 or 5 of them. All are steel.

This one is a 1959 - 60 version by Rota Grey hammer tone and white lid. Has internal bottle opener made by Sinclair & Powell Melbourne. Got this one from a garage sale.

This one is a long neck bottle picnic cooler 1960 - 61 again by Rota and made in Melbourne, this one was made to take 6 long neck bottles. Red i found this one at the Bendigo swap meet.

This one is made by Malleys. The portable cooler 1960 - 63 blue with white lid this one had an external bottle opener. I got this one from a shop in Lilydale Melbourne.

This is a 1957 - 58 Metters portable ice box. Green with a silver metal tone lid it has an external bottle opener as well as an ice tray and bottle rack. Got this one from Chapel Bazaar Melbourne.

I just thought some of you might like to see these as they are becoming hard to come by. I also have 50s and 60s picnic sets to go with all of these as well. So let me know what you think. Bj

BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post