Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 05-04-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
notNA

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

happen to be able to source a windscreen rain sensor and the metal clip that holds it in for a 2016 FGX XR6 Turbo.
notNA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 01:06 PM   #2
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by notNA View Post
happen to be able to source a windscreen rain sensor and the metal clip that holds it in for a 2016 FGX XR6 Turbo.
Below are the components with the rain sensor highlighted in green.

Sensor I can source for $127 plus postage if required. Not sure about the metal clip, it may come with the sensor or its part of another component. I cant see it in the diagram.

FGX Rain Sensor.JPG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:32 AM   #3
notNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Below are the components with the rain sensor highlighted in green.

Sensor I can source for $127 plus postage if required. Not sure about the metal clip, it may come with the sensor or its part of another component. I cant see it in the diagram.

Attachment 104185
sorry for the late response, happen to have the image still?
notNA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #4
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
sorry for the late response, happen to have the image still?
Look at post 257 it has an image of the sensor?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:33 PM   #5
XUSSR

Hi GTLEGEND,

Is it still possible to get B pillar cover passenger side (lower part? - below seat belt and it runs to the bottom) for FGX sedan and two black rubber/plastic pieces that run outside on the roof from front window to the back one - not sure how they are called?

Thank you,
XUSSR
XUSSR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2021, 03:17 PM   #6
chipa

Hi @GTLEGEND;

As per https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=6569995
I'm trying to identify if GT rear hubs/bearings are different to xr8/xr6t/TurboTerritory rear hubs/bearings.

Thanks
Vixen BF Mk II F6 with ZF- #216
Stock PB on street tyres - 13.11 @ 107.3 MPH
SY TTG

....Grant me the serenity to accept the fact that I can't pass them all, the courage to pass most,
....and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who refuse to get the hell out of my way!!
chipa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 04:01 PM   #7
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Here is a pic of the sensor, is that the clip you are referring to in the picture because it looks like it comes with the sensor?

fgx rain sensor 2.JPG
Old 06-04-2021, 03:23 PM   #8
E.T.

Hi @GTLEGEND,

Are you able to get the L&R side door seal that runs down the roof line and A-pillar on an '08 BF MKII ute?

The rubber that is attached to the body, not the door.

Thanks!
E.T. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2021, 04:17 PM   #9
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
Hi @GTLEGEND,

Are you able to get the L&R side door seal that runs down the roof line and A-pillar on an '08 BF MKII ute?

The rubber that is attached to the body, not the door.

Thanks!
Hi ET,

Look at the image below (disregard that it is a sedan image) but are you referring to 51400 and 51401?

Or the on body door seal 20596?

BF Side Body Seals.JPG

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 06-04-2021, 04:35 PM   #10
E.T.

Hi,

It is, 51400A & 51401A I believe. Will check when I get home.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:39 PM   #11
E.T.

Hi GT,

Yes it is that part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #12
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT,

Yes it is that part number.

Hi ET,

Unfortunately those parts are no longer available from Ford or any NOS from what I can find. If it helps below are the part numbers you are searching for.

BAC2P51400A: RH ute
BAC2P51401A: LH ute

GT
Old 06-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #13
E.T.

Quote:
Hi ET,

Unfortunately those parts are no longer available from Ford or any NOS from what I can find. If it helps below are the part numbers you are searching for.

BAC2P51400A: RH ute
BAC2P51401A: LH ute

GT

Ah damn. Thank you.

Are any of the runners in that diagram available at all anymore ?

This does surprise me considering the number of these cars on the road. I can get full rubber sets for my charger still!

Old 06-04-2021, 10:56 PM   #14
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Ah damn. Thank you.

Are any of the runners in that diagram available at all anymore ?

This does surprise me considering the number of these cars on the road. I can get full rubber sets for my charger still!

No nothing at this point in time. I am sure Rare Spares or the alike will reproduce these one day.

I am sure like alot of older cars you can buy rubber kits but it wont be original Chrysler ones.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:30 AM   #15
E.T.

Quote:
I am sure like alot of older cars you can buy rubber kits but it wont be original Chrysler ones.
Yes true.

A couple of runners are showing their age on my Ute. The ones I originally asked for but also the window runner as an example (it has nearly broken down completely.

Would it be too much of an ask to know what rubbers / seals and their price are available to buy? If I’m going to change one I may invest in changing all that I can.

Old 08-04-2021, 11:49 AM   #16
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Hi, are the FG flick keys available? Thanks.

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2021, 04:50 PM   #17
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by genebaby View Post
Hi, are the FG flick keys available? Thanks.
Yes, they are available, but it is just the flip part of the key/remote, not the remote part.

They are $150 for the flip part and the remote part $155.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:20 PM   #18
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Thanks

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #19
Qwerty69
Starter Motor

Just wanted to give a big shout out to GT for all his help and assistance in assembling the right parts for interior upgrade I'm doing on my original FG.

Heaps of patience and hard work combined with a great sense of humor, good pricing and speedy delivery.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!!

Q.
Qwerty69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #20
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Just wanted to give a big shout out to GT for all his help and assistance in assembling the right parts for interior upgrade I'm doing on my original FG.

Heaps of patience and hard work combined with a great sense of humor, good pricing and speedy delivery.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated!!

Q.
No problem mate, glad to have helped...
2 users like this post:
Old 24-04-2021, 05:55 PM   #21
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

Hello, I am after a price on a full set of the outer top of door moulds/weatherstrips in black and both left and right roof gutter moulds (may be called drip rail not sure) please.
These are all to suit FG MK2 XR6. Thanks in advance, awesome thing to do for the forum.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:42 AM   #22
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XW 393 View Post
Hello, I am after a price on a full set of the outer top of door moulds/weatherstrips in black and both left and right roof gutter moulds (may be called drip rail not sure) please.
These are all to suit FG MK2 XR6. Thanks in advance, awesome thing to do for the forum.
RHF Top Door Mould that run along the top of the doors: $240
LHF Top Door Mould: $190
RHR Top Door Mould: $720, no that is not a miss print.
LHR Top Door Mould: $440

RH Roof Rail Drip Mould: $85
LF Roof Rail Drip Mould: $85

RHF B Pillar Trim $105
LHF B Pillar Trim $110
RHR B Pillar trim $60
LHR B Pillar Trim $ 60

Freight to be added on top of item. My concern is the roof rail moulds and the top door moulds and because of their size the freight may outweigh the savings in part price as they would be too big for Aus post.

Happy to assist though if required.
2 users like this post:
Old 25-04-2021, 10:33 AM   #23
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

Many thanks, the freight side of things is an excellent point mate. It will definitely outweigh the discounts. Completely slipped my mind to consider that!
Cheers!
Old 24-04-2021, 06:43 PM   #24
XW 393
"WHEEZER" POWERED

I forgot to add all 4 (to replace both front door and rear door on both sides) of the glossy Outer Pillar trims in my previous post.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:46 AM   #25
FroudeyBrand

Any updated Part numbers inregards to

EF to BF 5 Speed Gear Knob
AU XR8
BA/BF XR6T
FroudeyBrand is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2021, 05:41 PM   #26
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroudeyBrand View Post
Any updated Part numbers inregards to

EF to BF 5 Speed Gear Knob
AU XR8
BA/BF XR6T
Part numbers for manual gear knob.

EF: EH7213A
EL: EL7213A
EL GT: GTTVE7K327A
AU: ER7K327A6
AU TS/TE 50 Blue: TAU27K327A2
AU TS/TE 50 Red: TAU27K327A4
AU TS/TE 50 Black: TAUTVE7K327A
BA XLS/XT, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5) OR RTV/XL/XLS/XT): ER7K327A6
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5)): BA7K327A1
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (GT/GT-P/PURSUIT/XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL (TR3650)): BA7K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (F6/GT/GT-P/PURSUIT, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327B1
2 users like this post:
Old 08-05-2021, 12:58 PM   #27
PRO-GT

Quote:
Part numbers for manual gear knob.

EF: EH7213A
EL: EL7213A
EL GT: GTTVE7K327A
AU: ER7K327A6
AU TS/TE 50 Blue: TAU27K327A2
AU TS/TE 50 Red: TAU27K327A4
AU TS/TE 50 Black: TAUTVE7K327A
BA XLS/XT, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5) OR RTV/XL/XLS/XT): ER7K327A6
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION (T5)): BA7K327A1
BA 5 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (GT/GT-P/PURSUIT/XR, 5 SPEED MANUAL (TR3650)): BA7K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (XR, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327A1
BA 6 SPEED, WARM CHARCOAL, LEATHER WITH ALUMINIUM LOOK (F6/GT/GT-P/PURSUIT, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION): BA27K327B1

Any ba bf fpv ones still available?

2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #28
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Any ba bf fpv ones still available?

All gone from what I can find.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:59 PM   #29
Ben

Possible options for the metal clips that hold on the bottom of the side skirts on an au2 xr8 has optioned body kit. U shape clips.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:21 PM   #30
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Possible options for the metal clips that hold on the bottom of the side skirts on an au2 xr8 has optioned body kit. U shape clips.
Can still get the U clips around $7 each, if memory serves me right there is 7 on each side?