Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

View Poll Results: Do You Think Young People Are Too Immature To Drive?
Yes - Definatly 63 14.09%
Only teenagers 25 5.59%
Not all of them, just a select few idiots 345 77.18%
Not at all 14 3.13%
Voters: 447. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #151
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

the things that catch ppl out and cause crashes are the things that they havent expierenced before, eg high speed, slippery roundabouts etc..

people gaining expierence in these situations is what i believe will save the most lives..

Lilmiss makes a good point about having skidpans etc available to those who wish to treat their cars in this manner, god know i did..

there are always going to be the younger generation who are going to end up harming themselves and others and i sure as hell dont know what the answer is.
driver training seems to tick the most practicable box to me.

all just my opinion..
Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #152
coupdy do

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTerritoryGhia
Theres some ******** 30 - 50 year old drivers out there to, sadly they seem to have more luck however.
Hey thats me :thebirds:
coupdy do is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:42 PM   #153
GINO 351
Starter Motor

the xy was my first car when i was 17 and i still got 10 years later
GINO 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #154
Tuddy200
Reaching for 200...

Young or Old, its the same. L + P Platers will always be inexperienced until more driver training is done regardless of age!

Maturity doesn't come with age, it comes with experiences and life! Insurance companies charge more for under 25s because they are less experienced not because there immature.
Tuddy200 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post