Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #121
mont106

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
No waste of time, in fact its kinda fun, should see all the dirt google reveals on some of the other e-bay fraudsters... :
Pass the word around... the darm thing most probably work on a 50cc motor.

Sorry for stirring things up.

you'll see those fraudsters backing up everything I've told in my little tell tale. so far theres non in this forum.

Don't waste you money on them.

"Dense air" part is true everyone. buy a cold air intake box for your pod filter. you want cold air from the outside not inside your engine bay where its hot.

Last edited by mont106; 30-03-2005 at 11:51 PM.

Old 30-03-2005, 11:54 PM   #122
Walkinshaw
Two > One

$50 your just trying to save face.

Old 30-03-2005, 11:54 PM   #123
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Whilst i understand it creats flow, what i do not believe is that it will not produce enough force or better put "boost" to be of any real benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
Old 30-03-2005, 11:59 PM   #124
*rayman*
454 Power

those fans come with little led lights too...

my computer has 4 of em in it, it's pretty quick (but that's stating the obvious), sometimes when i'm not looking it tries to take off from the desk....

can't you guys see, this guy is just stirring ya's all up.....? I think you'll find it's someone having an early april fools joke on everyone.

TOY - 68 SS 454 Camaro
Old 31-03-2005, 12:00 AM   #125
8pAc
RDP #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw

Thats what i reakon, i bet your friends laughed so hard at you, that you better try keep some dignity
Old 31-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #126
mont106

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
Whilst i understand it creats flow, what i do not believe is that it will not produce enough force or better put "boost" to be of any real benefit.
don't bother with the idea.
Wait for NASA to develop a 20kilowatt, 200,000 rpm DC motor that runs on 1volt current & a turbine that produce 20psi boost. until then, don't bother

Old 31-03-2005, 12:09 AM   #127
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mont106
Pass the word around... the darm thing most probably work on a 50cc motor.

Sorry for stirring things up.

you'll see those fraudsters backing up everything I've told in my little tell tale. so far theres non in this forum.

Don't waste you money on them.

"Dense air" part is true everyone. buy a cold air intake box for your pod filter. you want cold air from the outside not inside your engine bay where its hot.
"Yer dig 16 Tons and what do ya get" - In deeper!! :
Old 31-03-2005, 12:19 AM   #128
mont106

Quote:
"Yer dig 16 Tons and what do ya get" - In deeper!! :
I am so sorry. read the disclaimer, it a joke.

I could image your internet explorer search engine running on OverDrive FIND:// electric supercharger/turbo, 24,500 rpm dc motor, Ducted fan unit, COBALT, " so you found one in EBAY did you say?
:MrT_anim:

hehe

Last edited by mont106; 31-03-2005 at 12:32 AM.

Old 31-03-2005, 12:36 AM   #129
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

GEE Mont....Ijust saw this thread again mate and you've become a celebrity. :

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Old 31-03-2005, 02:25 AM   #130
Supa R00
Rolling on Simmons...

I cant beleive some ppl thought he was actually telling the truth or at least in his own mind thought he was, that was the biggest load ive heard!
I thought... this guys playing a joke and havin us all on.... or is it actually possible that someone could really be that stupid!!??!! LOL
well done to casper too... jokes like this shouldnt happen cause a newbie MIGHT actually take it on board and f*ck their engine because of what they read on FF.com.au....

Noone wants that!
5Spd, Simmons FR17"s, SupaLow's, Sprint Bodykit,
Cam, exhaust and all that jazz... Complete AU XR6 conversion and soon to be turbo!
:voldar02:

Quote:
When has any XR6 after the ED, prior to the XR6T been anywhere near being a performance car, or much more of a car than a stock taxi spec Gli?
Old 31-03-2005, 02:31 AM   #131
mont106

Quote:
whats the $50 dollar for?, this is a normal human defensive reaction. sometimes we get caught on an intriguing subject {e.g debating, arguing} you spin "24500rpm" into a tunnelvision syndrome. :

Old 31-03-2005, 08:36 AM   #132
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
I am so sorry. read the disclaimer, it a joke.

I could image your internet explorer search engine running on OverDrive FIND:// electric supercharger/turbo, 24,500 rpm dc motor, Ducted fan unit, COBALT, " so you found one in EBAY did you say?
:MrT_anim:

hehe
Well any joke is on you bucko lets what are the possible outcome. Let begin with you preferred fantasy

Your bullshit was always a joke, you deviously conned an entire forum and put the more gullable and some newbies at potential risk by following your dubious advice. Result you are now thought of as an unpopular *******.

On the other hand with your stories changing wildly and each further replay another clutch at credibility. I dont see too many respondants even for a moment being taken in by a scrap of your nonsense. They replied you say, um its a forum, thats what you do. Could it be you had actually purchased ones of these e-bay marvels and been a true believer until until people laughed at you as if you'd bough a brock senator with an energy polarisor.
Result you are now thought of as a gullible fruitloop and an unpopular *******.

Then again trying to peddle such bunkum has the real ring of "pm me for info on an e-bay buying option". And if you have a half dozen of these mock-ups in the shed ready for forthcoming sales it kinda explains the ever changing theories being proposed. Result your a less than capable or popular scamming *******.

The again it was all an elaborate april fools joke, if no-one was taken in by your pitch and everybody have it totally debunked well before the April One date. Then your timing is off and you are still an *******. Practical jokes that put even the gullable at risk of high cost damage will brand you an *******. And a successful practical joke will have at least one catch of the gullible, didn't see a single respondant going being taken for your pitch.

So any claim of a victory from this unbelievable slop, will be as credible as any other of your posts. Sorry no way any victory can be claimed by mont106 here whether its your first post or assumed identity of another poster. Sure looks like a lot of efforts, mock-up, photo-shop etc, to not catch a single victim. Sorry Loser!!! or was it Losing *******!!! :
Old 31-03-2005, 08:39 AM   #133
mont106

Quote:
Well any joke is on you bucko lets what are the possible outcome. Let begin with you preferred fantasy

Your bullshit was always a joke, you deviously conned an entire forum and put the more gullable and some newbies at potential risk by following your dubious advice. Result you are now thought of as an unpopular *******.

On the other hand with your stories changing wildly and each further replay another clutch at credibility. I dont see too many respondants even for a moment being taken in by a scrap of your nonsense. They replied you say, um its a forum, thats what you do. Could it be you had actually purchased ones of these e-bay marvels and been a true believer until until people laughed at you as if you'd bough a brock senator with an energy polarisor.
Result you are now thought of as a gullible fruitloop and an unpopular *******.

Then again trying to peddle such bunkum has the real ring of "pm me for info on an e-bay buying option". And if you have a half dozen of these mock-ups in the shed ready for forthcoming sales it kinda explains the ever changing theories being proposed. Result your a less than capable or popular scamming *******.

The again it was all an elaborate april fools joke, if no-one was taken in by your pitch and everybody have it totally debunked well before the April One date. Then your timing is off and you are still an *******. Practical jokes that put even the gullable at risk of high cost damage will brand you an *******. And a successful practical joke will have at least one catch of the gullible, didn't see a single respondant going being taken for your pitch.

So any claim of a victory from this unbelievable slop, will be as credible as any other of your posts. Sorry no way any victory can be claimed by mont106 here whether its your first post or assumed identity of another poster. Sure looks like a lot of efforts, mock-up, photo-shop etc, to not catch a single victim. Sorry Loser!!! or was it Losing *******!!! :
this is a normal human defensive reaction. sometimes we get caught on an intriguing subject {e.g debating, arguing} you spin "24500rpm" into a tunnelvision syndrome.
My baby is for work & cruz-sing, not for r-bu-sing

Last edited by Casper; 31-03-2005 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Dont add your own words to others quotes

Old 31-03-2005, 08:59 AM   #134
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Casper can you please remove the marketing slop that is not of my hand out of what is quoted by me in the previous reply. [edit] no worries the poster has revised his reply thanks. :

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 31-03-2005 at 09:23 AM. Reason: The endless fight for good over evil. te-he
Old 31-03-2005, 09:32 AM   #135
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I revised it Red, and I'm less than amused by the whole thing.
Basically mont106, you pulled a stunt, it backfired, you were made to look like a fool and (fortunatly for you) no one took your advise and damaged their car.
You can laugh and back pedal as much as you like but Red is right, you got nailed.

I now have a few choices with this thread. I can lock it, I can delete it or I can rename it... I'll take option C!
Then I'll have a think about what I want to do with you.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 31-03-2005, 09:46 AM   #136
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
I now have a few choices with this thread. I can lock it, I can delete it or I can rename it... I'll take option C!
First, make your status have a little more evil. Then ban him. Do it. Do it.
Old 31-03-2005, 10:12 AM   #137
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_XLS_Ute
First, make your status have a little more evil. Then ban him. Do it. Do it.
you know you want to. lol
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 31-03-2005, 11:04 AM   #138
Velociraptor
Digging for avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
I revised it Red, and I'm less than amused by the whole thing.
Basically mont106, you pulled a stunt, it backfired, you were made to look like a fool and (fortunatly for you) no one took your advise and damaged their car.
You can laugh and back pedal as much as you like but Red is right, you got nailed.

Casper please dont delete this thread its just way tooooo funny to lose, maybe put a warning on it and mont106 should be made : official court jester and he should come with a warning also : , we owe it to the children.
Old 31-03-2005, 11:49 AM   #139
stockstandard
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OMG you are a ******. If it was a hoax (which I dont believe for a second), you went to a hell of a lot of trouble to actually put the thing together and take the photos, post here, when nobody believes you, you argue for a while, then post something like "haha got you all". Get a life, get laid, or just get a clue.

Note to anyone considering something like this: When somebody is telling you about some great modification to your car, ask yourself "If it is as good as this guy is telling me it is, why dont ford/holden put it on the car to begin with". If these guys who spend big $ on R&D can be outsmarted by some guy with an arm full of junk then alarm bells should be ringing!

Apart from some funny flaming, this thread has been a waste of time

Last edited by Casper; 31-03-2005 at 12:01 PM. Reason: remove abuse
Old 31-03-2005, 11:58 AM   #140
SpasticBus
Indifferent

aaah shit, i just bought the parts to do this modification on my car. Does it mean i've wasted my money?

Last edited by SpasticBus; 31-03-2005 at 12:00 PM. Reason: typos
Old 31-03-2005, 01:19 PM   #141
Steffo
LPG > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpasticBus
aaah shit, i just bought the parts to do this modification on my car. Does it mean i've wasted my money?
Not necessarily.. you've got a great PC case fan on your hands... imagine.. 987cfm 24,500rpm 80mm fan on your CPU heatsink
Old 31-03-2005, 01:48 PM   #142
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
whats the $50 dollar for?, this is a normal human defensive reaction. sometimes we get caught on an intriguing subject {e.g debating, arguing} you spin "24500rpm" into a tunnelvision syndrome. :
I should have headed my own advice on this one.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will pull you down to their level and beat you with experence."

Old 31-03-2005, 01:52 PM   #143
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
My baby is for work & cruz-sing, not for r-bu-sing
ie you drive a shitbox??

Old 31-03-2005, 03:28 PM   #144
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Quote:
"Never argue with an idiot. They will pull you down to their level and beat you with experence."

Too true.

Actually there's a pic which describes this thread quite easily. Its the one with the graph on "my intelliegence before this post was read " where the line on the graph starts high and goes gradually down.

I can't find the pic at work but if anyone has it please post it up.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

Old 31-03-2005, 03:58 PM   #145
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Mont are you in Jail with nothing else but a computer and internet?

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Old 31-03-2005, 04:01 PM   #146
SpasticBus
Indifferent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffo
Not necessarily.. you've got a great PC case fan on your hands... imagine.. 987cfm 24,500rpm 80mm fan on your CPU heatsink
no doubt my PC will sound like a 747 at WOT.
Old 31-03-2005, 04:06 PM   #147
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

gawd this crap b/s thread is still going !!!!!
It makes me wonder how this ****er's thread keeps alive and on the other hand we can't have a similar BA v AU/Tickford or HAD v 8 debate going this long.
Toff off tosser !
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
Old 31-03-2005, 04:12 PM   #148
Stav
Smile

This is a democracy here right ? Who votes for this thread to be closed?

Me first. :

Old 31-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #149
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

I'm in for that. It was funny at first but now it's done and getting quite sad really.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 31-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #150
EA2BA
PM me if you want

I 3rd the motion for closure on this ugly chapter in AFF history thus far.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
Closed Thread