Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-03-2022, 08:18 PM   #1351
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Such simple machines back then... Looks like it's already been restored. Classic. I have an old steel frame bike in the shed (Ricardo) but I can't see me ever riding it again.
The bike is my fathers, and yes has been "restored". The frame was painted in that livery and all the running gear was new-old-stock Campagnolo............don't completely quote me on that, I'm into cars not bikes.

No denying how beautiful all those old chrome components are though.......

The bike has never been ridden after it's rebuild, and I'm told everything is not torqued down, just fitted for looks. My old man raced these in his younger days, quite successfully too.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 04-03-2022, 08:25 PM   #1352
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
One thing on pressure washers and flow rates.
Time how long it takes to fill a bucket to determine how many litres a minute your house actually delivers. Can you fill 8l in a minute for example. Maybe you can get 10.
Water pressure and flow vary from place to place.
That will guide you to what you should look at to get the best out of what is being delivered.
From what I can gather, pressure washer manufacturers also have some leeway in how the measure, achieve and publish those flow and pressure ratings. From memory, some will quote pressure at the outlet, others at the end of the lance.
Mustang GT

Old 04-03-2022, 08:46 PM   #1353
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I am currently having a little look at the detailing shed. I am after thee DS clay towel, and thought I'd also give P&S bead maker a go, (wet dreams are low so good time to replace and try something else). From what i gather this is just a spray on, wipe off when car is wet after washing? Not sure it will suit the big green sucker however, which is fine, does not have to be used every wash.

I am after also some recommendations on a plastic, vinyl rubber trim coating/sealant or whatever it may be. I currently use Autoglym bumper and trim gel, it looks great initially but does not last at all in wet weather. Dont feel the cars are in bad enough shape to go for a full ink alternative like Mr Black from Bowden's. I have tried Bowden's Vinyl Revival and thought it was rubbish, really did nothing.

Pics for attention... Sad state of affairs. Really want to get to work on this one, but the rain.... my goodness the rain.....
This user likes this post:
Old 04-03-2022, 09:36 PM   #1354
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
I am currently having a little look at the detailing shed. I am after thee DS clay towel, and thought I'd also give P&S bead maker a go, (wet dreams are low so good time to replace and try something else). From what i gather this is just a spray on, wipe off when car is wet after washing? Not sure it will suit the big green sucker however, which is fine, does not have to be used every wash.

I am after also some recommendations on a plastic, vinyl rubber trim coating/sealant or whatever it may be. I currently use Autoglym bumper and trim gel, it looks great initially but does not last at all in wet weather. Dont feel the cars are in bad enough shape to go for a full ink alternative like Mr Black from Bowden's. I have tried Bowden's Vinyl Revival and thought it was rubbish, really did nothing.

Pics for attention... Sad state of affairs. Really want to get to work on this one, but the rain.... my goodness the rain.....
I really like Bead Maker and it can be used on all exterior surfaces, interior too.

I would recommend getting the smaller 473ml bottle first to see if you like it.

https://detailingshed.com.au/product...18494712414265

In terms of towels, the Big Green Sucker would work but I prefer smaller towels for Bead Maker. And these sort of products do better when used with two towels, one for the initial wipes and the second for a final wipe. Something like the The Guantlet would be a good option, I use the medium 38x60 size.
https://detailingshed.com.au/product...32868167385227

The FTW's are smaller again, if you use a blower first then two of these are enough to dry a car.
https://detailingshed.com.au/product...95e2323a&_ss=r

This video shows how to use it for the first time -

In terms of trim, considering you have used water-based dressings, the next step would be a spray sealant like Reload or even Bead Maker. From there, something like Solution Finish or CarPro DLUX would be next in line. I'd try Bead Maker and access before going further.
Mustang GT

Old 04-03-2022, 10:31 PM   #1355
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I really like Bead Maker and it can be used on all exterior surfaces, interior too.

I would recommend getting the smaller 473ml bottle first to see if you like it.

https://detailingshed.com.au/product...18494712414265

In terms of towels, the Big Green Sucker would work but I prefer smaller towels for Bead Maker. And these sort of products do better when used with two towels, one for the initial wipes and the second for a final wipe. Something like the The Guantlet would be a good option, I use the medium 38x60 size.
https://detailingshed.com.au/product...32868167385227

The FTW's are smaller again, if you use a blower first then two of these are enough to dry a car.
https://detailingshed.com.au/product...95e2323a&_ss=r

This video shows how to use it for the first time -

In terms of trim, considering you have used water-based dressings, the next step would be a spray sealant like Reload or even Bead Maker. From there, something like Solution Finish or CarPro DLUX would be next in line. I'd try Bead Maker and access before going further.
Yes i see now. Seems better to use with a already dry car for longer protection. Not so much a spray on hose off sealant. But thats OK, I am still keen to try it based on your recommendation.
I think i may stick with the large amount of big softies i have (being budget conscious) and use them for bead maker.

Will bead maker be enough to i suppose "gloss up" those black plastics?
Old 04-03-2022, 10:51 PM   #1356
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz View Post
Yes i see now. Seems better to use with a already dry car for longer protection. Not so much a spray on hose off sealant. But thats OK, I am still keen to try it based on your recommendation.
I think i may stick with the large amount of big softies i have (being budget conscious) and use them for bead maker.

Will bead maker be enough to i suppose "gloss up" those black plastics?
Yes, Bead Maker is a different type of product compared to spray and rinse Wet Dreams.

It can be used as a standalone sealant or used as a drying aid after a wash. Bead Maker can be used for while the car is still wet (drying aid) or on dry paint as a gloss enhancer. The Big Softie would work fine.

Another good towel/drying aid/Bead Maker use video -

On black trim, Bead Maker will add some depth to the look rather than gloss. If you trim is aged or greying, Solution Finish is a longer term solution.

https://www.waxit.com.au/products/so...h&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I have also used Mothers Naturally Black for this problem.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...0g/623915.html

Mustang GT

Old 04-03-2022, 11:13 PM   #1357
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Solution finish is great and much more cost effective than Bowden’s back to black
Old 04-03-2022, 11:18 PM   #1358
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Solution finish is great and much more cost effective than Bowden’s back to black
I have actually just ordered some.
Mustang GT

Old 06-03-2022, 10:09 PM   #1359
ford12

Does anyone know if the plastics on the b pillar can be polished ?
Car is a fg X xr8
ford12 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2022, 10:22 PM   #1360
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Circling back to blowers for drying, this video on the subject has some decent points being made (I'm not usually a Pan fan, his content generally comes across as a commercial, however the video is a valuable rundown.) -

All three of the machines he showcases are generally right at the top of the spectrum, but the concept of all of them passes down to more affordable options.

Hand held battery leaf blowers give convivence, the dedicated dryers offer heated/filtered air that is more concentrated and speeds up the process.

If you do this more than once a week, a leaf blower is more than good enough for the job. If you wash your car/s more often, then a dedicated blower will be worth having.

In terms of options, there are countless options for leaf blowers and there is, now more than ever, plenty of choice with regards to dedicated car blowers.

The Ego in the above video is probably one of the benchmark battery powered leaf blowers on the market, to the point where I have been considering them for my gardening business. I have also used the small handheld Makita blower with decent results. If you already have a battery system in your garage, chances are there will be a blower skin/s to suit.

Dedicated blowers include BigBoi, Metrovac and BLO.

https://detailingshed.com.au/collect...yers-blowers-1
https://www.waxit.com.au/collections...ers-and-dryers
Mustang GT

Old 06-03-2022, 10:26 PM   #1361
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford12 View Post
Does anyone know if the plastics on the b pillar can be polished ?
Car is a fg X xr8
Yes you can, make sure to tape up the sections to avoid staining the surrounding rubber trim.

Keep in mind these surfaces are super soft and will correct quite easily, but will also just as easily return to swirls. Use a medium to soft pad with some finishing polish first, stepping up to something heavier if needed. Also make sure to avoid focusing on one spot for too long.
Mustang GT

Old 07-03-2022, 09:15 PM   #1362
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yes, Bead Maker is a different type of product compared to spray and rinse Wet Dreams.

It can be used as a standalone sealant or used as a drying aid after a wash. Bead Maker can be used for while the car is still wet (drying aid) or on dry paint as a gloss enhancer. The Big Softie would work fine.

Another good towel/drying aid/Bead Maker use video -

On black trim, Bead Maker will add some depth to the look rather than gloss. If you trim is aged or greying, Solution Finish is a longer term solution.

https://www.waxit.com.au/products/so...h&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I have also used Mothers Naturally Black for this problem.

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p/...0g/623915.html

I've been a big fan of Bead Maker since 2019, but when I first posted about it on this site someone posted a video comparing BM with other spray-on products and BM did not score very well.

Having said that, that video review did not reflect my personal experiences with BM so I've continued to use it
Mulva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-03-2022, 09:49 PM   #1363
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Don't get me wrong, the person that posted the comparison wasn't crapping on Bead Maker or saying it was no good - point is that sometimes what I see in those youtube comparison videos, including those that seem like scientific tests, don't correspond with my personal real life experience
Old 07-03-2022, 10:00 PM   #1364
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
I've been a big fan of Bead Maker since 2019, but when I first posted about it on this site someone posted a video comparing BM with other spray-on products and BM did not score very well.

Having said that, that video review did not reflect my personal experiences with BM so I've continued to use it
I was late to the Bead Maker party, there was so much hype and comment on the product that I did not want to be part of that. I got a bottle to try in early 2021, merely out of interest.

I know which video review you are referring too, that video went all the way to Matt Moreman and I remember some comment being made in regards to the test bottle may have been dud, it happens.

There are three main complaints regarding Bead Maker -

1. Attracts dust.
2. Streaking.
3. Lack of longevity.

I have not experienced dusting or streaking with Bead Maker.

Longevity? Bead Maker is marketed as a Paint Sealant when in fact is more of a topper to an existing coating or wax. To me, if you are using this product as a drying aid after each wash, why is lack of longevity an issue? With a base layer of wax/coating/sealant, Bead Maker used as a drying aid simply provides a topper, adding gloss and slickness. Lubrication during towel drying is also a bonus.

Is Bead Maker a revolutionary product.........no, not really. But it does provides an easy to achieve level of gloss and slickness, accompanied by a pleasantly distinctive scent.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 07-03-2022, 10:45 PM   #1365
Mulva
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Funny you mention it's reputation for attracting dust - can't say I've experienced that myself but I found my original post and it was in response to someone wanting a spray for their wheels to help keep the dust off, so if it does attract dust then I missed the brief totally lol

And you can see that I fell for the suggested first application technique of putting ****load of it on first time. No idea if that is actually necessary or not, but it did seem wasteful doing that first application as per the suggested method.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showpo...07&postcount=2
Old 07-03-2022, 10:53 PM   #1366
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
Funny you mention it's reputation for attracting dust - can't say I've experienced that myself but I found my original post and it was in response to someone wanting a spray for their wheels to help keep the dust off, so if it does attract dust then I missed the brief totally lol

And you can see that I fell for the suggested first application technique of putting ****load of it on first time. No idea if that is actually necessary or not, but it did seem wasteful doing that first application as per the suggested method.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showpo...07&postcount=2
I'm wondering if the that initial application technique is for surfaces that don't already have a coating/wax/sealant?

I have never used that technique, I just use it as I would any drying aid, a few sprays on the towel, a few sprays on the paint.

In terms of wheels, I have only used Bead Maker as a quick wipe over after a wash. For protection, I prefer to use the spray and rinse type sealants as these can coat the entire wheel, inside and out.
Mustang GT

Old 08-03-2022, 11:55 AM   #1367
bfets

I'm just wondering. Once you have a million microfiber cloths, each dedicated to a specific task, how to you keep track of them? What system do you guys use to categorize cloths, keep them separate, and keep track of what needs to be washed etc?
bfets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2022, 05:45 PM   #1368
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfets View Post
I'm just wondering. Once you have a million microfiber cloths, each dedicated to a specific task, how to you keep track of them? What system do you guys use to categorize cloths, keep them separate, and keep track of what needs to be washed etc?
I have a categorizing brain! Plants, car facts and detailing products! I can't remember a persons name or birthday but I can tell you the power figures of nearly every Falcon ever made! I mean, isn't that more useful than knowing a person name?

For microfiber, having a separate container and colour for each task helps massively.

I have containers for the following tasks -

Wash Mitts/Pads
Drying Towels
Door Jamb Drying Towels
Water-less Wash Towels
Glass Towels
Applicator Pads
Interior Towels
Engine Bay Towels
Wheel & Tyre Towels
Utility Towels
Ceramic Coating Towels
Polish Removal Towels
B-Grade Towels (Demoted older towels)

Now, I know that is a lot of categories, some of those towels could be crossovers, for example utility towels could cross the divide and be used on wheels and tyres. Likewise drying towels and door jamb towels.

In terms of remembering what each does, most of those towels have a different look and feel to each other, and as mentioned, colour helps in this respect too.

So having proven how anal I am about towel selection and sorting, I'm going to shock the room and say that when it comes to washing, they all go in the washing machine in one large lump...........with some exceptions.

Anything that is used to wash a wheel is never laundered with towels, these are rinsed under running water and stored in the wheel bucket. If I have an excessively dirty towel, say from cleaning a dirty door jamb or used with a trim dressing, I will rinse this under water prior to a machine wash. Towels used for Ceramic Coatings are demoted to the rag pile for non-detailing duties. Otherwise, everything is washed in a machine with Rags To Riches and hung to dry indoors on a clothes horse. Once dry, I inspect and fold each towel and place them back in their appropriate container.

When I started detailing, I would have had the equivalent of one of those containers in towels. Certainly not enough, I guess I have swung HARD in the opposite direction now.
Mustang GT

7 users like this post:
Old 08-03-2022, 06:04 PM   #1369
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

what a treasure you are - when I saw that question all that went into my head was, just wait for DFB's response - never disappoints luv ya mate.

Your excused re bdays/names, your not alone
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-03-2022, 07:19 PM   #1370
bfets

Quote:
I have a categorizing brain! Plants, car facts and detailing products! I can't remember a persons name or birthday but I can tell you the power figures of nearly every Falcon ever made! I mean, isn't that more useful than knowing a person name?

For microfiber, having a separate container and colour for each task helps massively.

I have containers for the following tasks -

Wash Mitts/Pads
Drying Towels
Door Jamb Drying Towels
Water-less Wash Towels
Glass Towels
Applicator Pads
Interior Towels
Engine Bay Towels
Wheel & Tyre Towels
Utility Towels
Ceramic Coating Towels
Polish Removal Towels
B-Grade Towels (Demoted older towels)

Now, I know that is a lot of categories, some of those towels could be crossovers, for example utility towels could cross the divide and be used on wheels and tyres. Likewise drying towels and door jamb towels.

In terms of remembering what each does, most of those towels have a different look and feel to each other, and as mentioned, colour helps in this respect too.

So having proven how anal I am about towel selection and sorting, I'm going to shock the room and say that when it comes to washing, they all go in the washing machine in one large lump...........with some exceptions.

Anything that is used to wash a wheel is never laundered with towels, these are rinsed under running water and stored in the wheel bucket. If I have an excessively dirty towel, say from cleaning a dirty door jamb or used with a trim dressing, I will rinse this under water prior to a machine wash. Towels used for Ceramic Coatings are demoted to the rag pile for non-detailing duties. Otherwise, everything is washed in a machine with Rags To Riches and hung to dry indoors on a clothes horse. Once dry, I inspect and fold each towel and place them back in their appropriate container.

When I started detailing, I would have had the equivalent of one of those containers in towels. Certainly not enough, I guess I have swung HARD in the opposite direction now.
I'm with you on names and faces. Can barely remember my own name, but I know all the little details about cars. I guess petrol heads are all a little weird in a similar way.

Thanks for the detailed response. So much to figure out on what I thought is a fairly simplistic subject. I got my gold class rag set. Only when I took out all the cloths did I start to wonder how the hell to keep track of it all. They all look similar to me!

How do you clean a wheel dressing applicator? Just rinse with water? Will Perl come out with just water?
Old 08-03-2022, 07:23 PM   #1371
bfets

Also got myself a Bowdens clay rubber and a bottle of Threeway today. This is for my old cars which will now be detailing guinea pigs whilst I learn how to step up my detailing game. When the Mustang arrives I want to know what I'm doing.

Whilst at Repco I also picked up a set of the detailing hose guards. Bargain at $3 a set today.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:08 PM   #1372
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Also got myself a Bowdens clay rubber and a bottle of Threeway today. This is for my old cars which will now be detailing guinea pigs whilst I learn how to step up my detailing game. When the Mustang arrives I want to know what I'm doing.

Whilst at Repco I also picked up a set of the detailing hose guards. Bargain at $3 a set today.
Those hose guides are so simple but so effective!

I store them in my detailing seat, making them convenient to install as I move wheel to wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfets
I'm with you on names and faces. Can barely remember my own name, but I know all the little details about cars. I guess petrol heads are all a little weird in a similar way.

Thanks for the detailed response. So much to figure out on what I thought is a fairly simplistic subject. I got my gold class rag set. Only when I took out all the cloths did I start to wonder how the hell to keep track of it all. They all look similar to me!

How do you clean a wheel dressing applicator? Just rinse with water? Will Perl come out with just water?
Towels don't necessarily have to be a complicated subject, I tend to make the towel subject complicated because I really love having the best towel for each task.

I don't wash those tyre foam applicators, these are cheap enough to replace when they start to degrade or look grotty. I store them in an airtight container between uses. If you wanted to clean them, Perl is water based so should rinse out pretty easily.
Mustang GT

Old 08-03-2022, 08:28 PM   #1373
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What is the type of Tile you have used for the floor in the above photo?
It looks like a snap lock type of system for the garage floor?
Or does it allow water to run away underneath it?
CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2022, 08:40 PM   #1374
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
What is the type of Tile you have used for the floor in the above photo?
It looks like a snap lock type of system for the garage floor?
Or does it allow water to run away underneath it?
The floor is Swisstrax Ribtrax, a interlocking floor tile. It has provision for water to drain and pass through underneath.

Full install here -
https://www.fordforums.com.au/showpo...postcount=1531

I got mine from Flexico Storage and Floors, however Detailing Shed have also just started retailing it also. As mentioned, I have Ribtrax, but they also offer a Ribtrax Smooth and Diamondtrax.

https://www.flexico.com.au/collections/flooring
https://detailingshed.com.au/collections/swisstrax-usa

I walk out there every morning and still can't believe I did that. It has been something I have wanted to sort out for a very long time, I couldn't be prouder of how it turned out.
Mustang GT

Last edited by DFB FGXR6; 08-03-2022 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:37 PM   #1375
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is awesome.
I was thinking of painting the floor and adding the metallic flake ect but this is so much better.
I seem to get a lot of dirt and water through my garage at times, is it easy to hose out stuff through it?
CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2022, 09:08 PM   #1376
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
That is awesome.
I was thinking of painting the floor and adding the metallic flake ect but this is so much better.
I seem to get a lot of dirt and water through my garage at times, is it easy to hose out stuff through it?
My garage floor was painted concrete, coated twice in about 17 years. Over a short period of time, the heat from tyres caused it to peel and bubble.

For me, I wanted something that would cover all of that up without having to completely empty my garage to remove the old coating and reapply a new one, a situation that would need to be done over and over. Swisstrax covers all that with minimal preparation.

Any water that falls through the tiles either drains away or evaporates off. In terms of cleaning, I either use a leaf blower or vacuum but it can be hosed as well. After having it down for a few months now, I am finding debris that blows in from the driveway tends to gets caught with the first few rows of tiles, the ribs in the tile catch and prevent it from blowing all the way into the garage. Also, those grooves keep the actual surface you stand or work on cleaner for longer.

Flexico have a Youtube channel to display an erray of questions like this, here are a couple of interest -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWt...sX4Bw/featured
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopBu5ANbno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwkzgzirmUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-8YxRce1g

These tiles are quite expensive, however I think the fact that it doesn't need extensive or messy preparation or need to be re-done every few years balances that cost.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 09-03-2022, 09:19 PM   #1377
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Just a heads up, Repco currently have 25% off Meguiar's products at the moment.

https://www.repco.com.au/en/brands/m...r-cat-meguiars

A couple of highlights would include -

Last Touch Quick Detailer -
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...532/p/A5576810
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...501/p/A9298317

Quick Interior Detailer -
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...616/p/A9287455
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...901/p/A5466215

Hyper Dressing -
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...032/p/A5576809

And D101 All-Purpose-Cleaner concentrate is exceptional value at the moment too -
https://www.repco.com.au/en/car-care...101/p/A9300459
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 10-03-2022, 01:20 PM   #1378
bfets

Now I just need the right adapter for the lance which I will hopefully get tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

6 users like this post:
Old 10-03-2022, 07:02 PM   #1379
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Now I just need the right adapter for the lance which I will hopefully get tomorrow. I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

I LOVE IT!!

Have fun!
Mustang GT

Old 10-03-2022, 07:49 PM   #1380
bfets

Quote:
I LOVE IT!!

Have fun!
Thanks again for all the advice. Going to wash all the cloths as well tonight so they are ready to go.