Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 19-12-2022, 05:00 PM   #1
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hi GT, I'm thinking of replacing the alloy wheel nuts on my 2004 RTV, as the chrome plating is peeling a bit here and there.
Are they still available and do you know what length the genuine ones are?
Mine seem to be quite long compared to normal B series car alloy wheel nuts.
TIA, Linz.
Which wheels do you have on your RTV, can you give me the part number on the back of the wheel to make sure I have the right one.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-12-2022, 08:27 PM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Thanks @GTLEGEND for a great value NOS part, delivered with speed and professionalism.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-12-2022, 08:30 PM   #3
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Thanks @GTLEGEND for a great value NOS part, delivered with speed and professionalism.
No worries, great to have helped out.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:26 AM   #4
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Which wheels do you have on your RTV, can you give me the part number on the back of the wheel to make sure I have the right one.
Here's a few pics of my spare wheel GT, standard RTV alloys...

PC200022 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200023 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200024 by Linz, on Flickr

PC200025 by Linz, on Flickr

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...71#post6891271

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2022, 12:49 AM   #5
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Here's a few pics of my spare wheel GT, standard RTV alloys...

imagePC200022 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200023 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200024 by Linz, on Flickr

imagePC200025 by Linz, on Flickr
Great that confirms what I have, the 55mm RTV wheel nut has part number EF1012A in comparison to the standard BA chrome wheel nut ER1012A. Obsolete now but might be able to chase some NOS if you are keen. Need to chase availability and price if need be. They used to be around $20 each when they were available.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:03 AM   #6
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT, I'm thinking of replacing the alloy wheel nuts on my 2004 RTV, as the chrome plating is peeling a bit here and there.
Are they still available and do you know what length the genuine ones are?
Mine seem to be quite long compared to normal B series car alloy wheel nuts.
TIA, Linz.
From what I can tell, normal BA are 40mm RTV are 55mm in length.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:04 AM   #7
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by George V View Post
Thanks GT,

PSP switch - FGX factory one is stamped with same part number as "Falcon Fg Mondeo''; It is made in Italy. Photo, link: https://postlmg.cc/qg988vsS

I will order this and hubs as required after new year.

Kind regards,
George V
Have confirmed that the PS switch is the same for both..
Old 24-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #8
Ben

is it still possible to get the rubber drivers door seals au falcon?
Old 24-12-2022, 07:30 PM   #9
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
is it still possible to get the rubber drivers door seals au falcon?
Long gone..
Old 25-12-2022, 01:35 PM   #10
bazzaa

G'day,
Is it at all possible to get the overhead clocks that were fitted to BF GTs with dual zone ICCs? I've hunted high and low.

If not, is there at least a part number for them floating around?
(I understand some Territorys had them as well?)
bazzaa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-12-2022, 07:59 PM   #11
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzaa View Post
G'day,
Is it at all possible to get the overhead clocks that were fitted to BF GTs with dual zone ICCs? I've hunted high and low.

Part number for the clock assembly was BA2T15000A, good luck finding one! You could also buy some of the components of the assembly as well (clock, housing, rear cover , mounting screws etc) all no longer available.

The assembly is different to the Territory.
2 users like this post:
Old 26-12-2022, 10:00 AM   #12
bazzaa

Quote:
Part number for the clock assembly was BA2T15000A, good luck finding one! You could also buy some of the components of the assembly as well (clock, housing, rear cover , mounting screws etc) all no longer available.

The assembly is different to the Territory.

Cheers for that. A part number may at least help in the search.

So the housing of a Territory one is different? Or the internals are? Or the whole thing?

I was kind of hoping I could get hold of one and make something good out of it and my broken one.
Old 26-12-2022, 03:35 AM   #13
pinzvidz
Worn-out Ford Tech

Quote:
G'day,
I'm in the same boat. I have a busted clock housing in my GT thanks to a rough roof lining fitter (previous owner arranged).

As mentioned by @GTLEGEND they're no longer available. However, Tom at GTP Reproductions on FB has mentioned that he might be looking to reproduce them one day, no ETA though at this stage.
pinzvidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 09:58 AM   #14
bazzaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinzvidz View Post
Tom at GTP Reproductions on FB has mentioned that he might be looking to reproduce them one day, no ETA though at this stage.

Thanks. I actually tripped over their FB page not long after coming here. Hopefully they go ahead with it, it's a frustrating quest. The original owner of mine had a new windscreen put in and they broke the clock.

Is there a guide for pulling one off the roof and pulling it apart anywhere you know of?
Old 26-12-2022, 12:30 PM   #15
Magna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
G'day,

Territory clocks are mounted in the sunglass holder

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23479996...item36ab2b3188
Magna is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 12:36 PM   #16
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Territory clocks are mounted in the sunglass holder

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23479996...item36ab2b3188
Another seller who’s overlooked the essential bracket above the roof lining!
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #17
KRISL

Merry Christ-mas GT legend, and all the thread starters, posters, and responders to help solve our ford life issues, no matter what day of the year it it �� �� ❤️

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 25-12-2022, 08:00 PM   #18
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Merry Christ-mas GT legend, and all the thread starters, posters, and responders to help solve our ford life issues, no matter what day of the year it it �� �� ❤️
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope Santa was great to you all!!
Old 26-12-2022, 10:59 AM   #19
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

I’ve never seen the roof mounted clock, so don’t know what it looks like, but is this what you’re looking for?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/16508261...mis&media=COPY
FairmontGS is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 12:13 PM   #20
bazzaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post

Yep, thanks, have seen those. Mine is more a matter of busted housing.
Did you notice there's also a guy selling those mechs with a blue backlit LED?
Old 26-12-2022, 08:46 PM   #21
Ben

Is the OEM AU T5 shifter bushing still available from ford?

Another thing regarding AU falcons are all the engine lower splash trays the same or are if I need a XR one does it need to be off an XR.
Old 27-12-2022, 12:18 AM   #22
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Is the OEM AU T5 shifter bushing still available from ford?

Another thing regarding AU falcons are all the engine lower splash trays the same or are if I need a XR one does it need to be off an XR.
What bush are you referring to? Do you mean number 9 in the image below?

AU Manual Shifter.png

All the lower splash trays/deflectors are the same on AU's, part number ER8B384A.

GT
Old 27-12-2022, 12:58 AM   #23
Cherrybombbb

Is it still possible to get steering wheels through Ford for the FG Falcon and the horn pad

I know the wheel part is BG3600D1

I’m going into Ford next week for a service so if I know it’s avalible I may ask them to order one seeing I have a few vouchers to use at the dealership
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2022, 01:15 AM   #24
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Is it still possible to get steering wheels through Ford for the FG Falcon and the horn pad

I know the wheel part is BG3600D1

I’m going into Ford next week for a service so if I know it’s avalible I may ask them to order one seeing I have a few vouchers to use at the dealership
That steering wheel part number supersedes to 8R2Z3K664AA but both the numbers are now obsolete.

The horn pad is actually part of the air bag and depending on what model you have can either be around $800 or $500. Still available though..
Old 27-12-2022, 04:18 AM   #25
Cherrybombbb

What about the steering wheel buttons in black BG9C888A
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2023, 09:35 PM   #26
Boosted_G6

Quote:
That steering wheel part number supersedes to 8R2Z3K664AA but both the numbers are now obsolete.

The horn pad is actually part of the air bag and depending on what model you have can either be around $800 or $500. Still available though..
so definitely gone the steering wheel for FG to FGX BG3600D1 XR6 /G6E?
Boosted_G6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2022, 09:49 AM   #27
Ben

Quote:
What bush are you referring to? Do you mean number 9 in the image below?

Attachment 106044

All the lower splash trays/deflectors are the same on AU's, part number ER8B384A.

GT
t5 bushing.png

23 in attached pic is the bushing.

Thanks m8
Old 27-12-2022, 10:12 AM   #28
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Attachment 106045

Thanks m8
That has part number XFP7277A, no longer available genuine, but maybe Rare Spares or the alike?
Old 27-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #29
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Attachment 106045

Thanks m8
Quote:
That has part number XFP7277A, no longer available genuine, but maybe Rare Spares or the alike?
This might be of interest and to keep in the memory banks...

https://srpauto.com.au/ford-parts/tr...h-ea-bf-xg-xh/

https://srpauto.com.au/t5-gear-lever...d-ea-bf-xg-xh/

On the pricey side, but might outlive car.

EDIT - Just saw other brass options for the $25 to $35 mark. Google "T5 Gear Lever Bush for Ford EA-BF XG-XH".
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2022, 10:35 AM   #30
KRISL

Thin wire like fishing tracer is good for getting behind things to cut two sided tape or glue

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post