Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #61
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Re: Still a Street Car the AFF definition.

Interesting thread, I find favour with Cfour/Gecko, CAT and the like.

As a dyno owner/operator engine builder and tuner, I find that the largest amount of people we deal with that own "quick" drag cars, actually kid themselves when they call them a street car.

90/10 shocks are illegal for road use, and if the shocks are adjustable, then it can take an otherwise safe handling car and make it a deathtrap.

If a car has front shocks that are rated to 90-10 or can be adjusted to that spec, technically the car is unroadworthy.

Im pretty sure that there are not any 7-8 second cars that are not running 90-10 shocks, therfore making the claim of "street" questionable.

If someone drove the car on a normal shock setting, and then tried driving it around the same bend adjusted incorrectly, it could end in disaster, which is why its not legal.

I dont think we have any "real" street cars in oz under the ten sec bracket, maybe just race cars with a lot of street gear that once in a blue moon might handle a cruise............

Nominating a car a "street" car on the drag strip that runs 9's or 8's or 7's is questionable because it is just that, questionable. Im sure they dont run normal rating shocks, 38-40 psi tyre pressure or our most common fuel, 98 octane.

my2c

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Old 28-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #62
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoGT
Tori's cousin has a corolla KE20 with a turbo 2JZ, N2O, powerglide, cage, shute and tubbed. It runs 7.977@178mph on radials, street registered and has been driven from Cleveland in Brisbane to Willowbank. Is it a true street car, no way. It could not be driven in daytime traffic and the first RBT you tried to drive through would result in a windscreen decoration of the colored kind.
mmmm OKE020 love that car
Old 28-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #63
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Yes it is a weapon, amazing that 40 year old body stands up to that abuse. It is a pity the factory mains caps let go the night it made it into the 7's, but I am sure it will make a return if I know Scotty.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #64
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Agree Chris, and while it can be said that shocks can be changed and street legal rubber bolted back on after a meet, the very fact that the car needs to be reverted to an alternate form to try and justify its legitimate Street credibility just tells me that the owner is in denial about what the car truly is in essence..... a race car.

Im in no doubt that a cage changes the definition.

I also belive that if the focus of the car is to set it up time after time to run numbers with everything that a race car has, an RTA certificate and legal underpinnings dosent make it a legit street car.... to give a good example there is a guy over here in WA with a supercharged Clubsport with a full cage, race suspension worthy of running in top level Sports Sedan, has magnesium rims on slicks, full Motec, trans and diff coolers painted up in race livery and he has the car registered as a "Golf Buggy"....... he cannot be impinged for driving it on the road he has fought it and won before.... its legal but its a freaking joke.

Daniel
Old 28-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #65
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Well I guess it depends on your intentions too. For me cars like WASP, CAT600x2, GTP370, Tex (and other I cant think of right now) to me are still street cars. Once you start tubbing etc then its all over for "street".

Although Ill argue the cage all day long, I cant believe some of you guys dont have something in. Granted most of you go fast in straight lines but if I was Tex and doing circuit stuff alot then a cage would be high on my list. Screw definitions, your talking about your life and while the modifications are first class you never know.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 28-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #66
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Im pretty sure that there are not any 7-8 second cars that are not running 90-10 shocks, therfore making the claim of "street" questionable.
their are heaps out there. some are nearly running 6's let alone 7's or 8's.

GeckoGT, it definitely didn't leave much when it went can't wait to see it back out there.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #67
Grippy
Racing improves the breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
Well I guess it depends on your intentions too. For me cars like WASP, CAT600x2, GTP370, Tex (and other I cant think of right now) to me are still street cars. Once you start tubbing etc then its all over for "street".

Although Ill argue the cage all day long, I cant believe some of you guys dont have something in. Granted most of you go fast in straight lines but if I was Tex and doing circuit stuff alot then a cage would be high on my list. Screw definitions, your talking about your life and while the modifications are first class you never know.
I have to agree about cages, the kind of speeds some of these builds are capable of would make me very nervous at track days without a full cage surrounding me. Granted welding or bolting in a cage will butcher up a nice interior.

1964 Mini Cooper S Historic Group Nb Touring car

Victorian Hill Climb Championship
Old 28-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #68
prasac
Banned

Quote:

as i said Porsche's and numerous other ''supercars'' come out with roll cages from the factory. i have seen a couple cars with cages integrated into the interior, and you can't even tell it's got a cage. it's possible but it's also big $'s

some old cars can only fit a 175 under them, try putting a 235 under a Capri without mini-tubbing it's not like an XB or new car for example that you can fit 295's+ under from factory.

Last edited by prasac; 28-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #69
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Im not arguing the cage point, maybe Im a little old school, I quite like the thought of an integrated cage that you can see a little.

As for tubbing, well if you do it then its obvious your intents are further than the street IMO. Yes you need the rubber to put the power down but if its such an issue get a car that can handle bigger rubber, or flare it within the rules.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 28-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #70
prasac
Banned

Quote:
As for tubbing, well if you do it then its obvious your intents are further than the street IMO. Yes you need the rubber to put the power down but if its such an issue get a car that can handle bigger rubber, or flare it within the rules.
it's tyre envy

guards are pumped also. you're only bringing it to match what everyone else has. biggest that can be fit under even mini-tubbed is a 305-315. pretty sure i seen some of the new Falcons runnin 345's? and that is from factory.

you can't compare a 40yo car to a car from today, a 40yo can in no way match the features etc available on today's cars. u just need to look at the XY's etc running at Bathurst the things are all over the place because they run pencil thin tyres.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #71
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasac
it's tyre envy

guards are pumped also. you're only bringing it to match what everyone else has. biggest that can be fit under even mini-tubbed is a 305-315. pretty sure i seen some of the new Falcons runnin 345's? and that is from factory.

you can't compare a 40yo car to a car from today, a 40yo can in no way match the features etc available on today's cars. u just need to look at the XY's etc running at Bathurst the things are all over the place because they run pencil thin tyres.
Im not comparing any age...we are talking about what is a "street" car, or what can be considered a race car that is acceptable on the street.

I admit to not knowing the current laws, but surely tubbing is a no no.

Falcons with 345's from factory, give me a sec and ill look but Im pretty sure they come with 245's.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 28-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #72
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

His car is engineered. Its all legal.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #73
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJH
How did they go with that?
Here is a link with a picture of the winners car it run et 8.8#@161mph back in Nov 15th 2008 Calder Park National Open Drag Racing.

================================================== ========
Theirs saying old school drag racers have, who cares run what yah brung and hope its enough....

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW

Last edited by SpoolMan; 28-04-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #74
tweeked
N/A all the way

To me, all the RTA/DMV/rego/plates issues are a given, there is 1 simple test.

You have two cars out the front, if you dont take the hot one to the shops because

You cant get over speed humps,
It cannot safely corner,
You are not sure it will handle the 40 degree day,
You cannot be sure you will get back from the milkbar,
You are too scared of rain falling on it,
You do less than 2500km a year in it
or, the biggie, it is just too much of a pain in the rear to be bothered with and you would rather take the Camry.

It is then a Show/Drag/Racing car.

Old 28-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #75
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Ah tweeked add your car to the list..and thats a nice way of putting it too.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 28-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #76
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Im not comparing any age...we are talking about what is a "street" car, or what can be considered a race car that is acceptable on the street.

I admit to not knowing the current laws, but surely tubbing is a no no.

Falcons with 345's from factory, give me a sec and ill look but Im pretty sure they come with 245's.
what was a street car back then is nothing like it is today, most had no creature comforts, small tyres, not the best safety features, terrible suspension.

i meant you can fit a 325 etc under there not that it came with it from factory. tubbing in NSW is allowed but i think in QLD it isn't.

car is fully engineered.

the build was started as we wanted to build the car what was allowed by the RTA, if people class it a street car we race or a race car we drive on the street, we don't care because in the end the car is legally registered and that is wat we intended.

until you go thru the process of building a car that will run 7's, 8's or even 9's on the street and have it fully engineered you won't understand what the process is you have to go thru. we have so much respect for people that have done it, if you think just because the car is tubbed, has a 2-speed box and no A/C it will run a 7 or 8 i suggest you give it a try i could count on both hands and feet the amount of registered cars there are in Australia running 8's or quicker, let alone that are fully engineered.

actually try building any car RTA rules or not that will run a 7 or 8 it's still not easy. it's an extremely difficult task building a 10-sec car under RTA rules.

Last edited by prasac; 28-04-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 28-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #77
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
what was a street car back then is nothing like it is today, most had no creature comforts, small tyres, not the best safety features, terrible suspension.

i meant you can fit a 325 etc under there not that it came with it from factory. tubbing in NSW is allowed but i think in QLD it isn't.

car is fully engineered.

the build was started as we wanted to build the car what was allowed by the RTA, if people class it a street car we race or a race car we drive on the street, we don't care because in the end the car is legally registered and that is wat we intended.

until you go thru the process of building a car that will run 7's, 8's or even 9's on the street and have it fully engineered you won't understand what the process is you have to go thru. we have so much respect for people that have done it, if you think just because the car is tubbed, has a 2-speed box and no A/C it will run a 7 or 8 i suggest you give it a go try i could count on both hands the amount of fully engineered cars there are in Australia running 8's or quicker.
I have nothing against your car, its an achievement and you have every right to be proud of it.

The point is that once you start looking at the types of speeds/times you are achieving the car quickly becomes less of a street car. I personally have no interest in these cars because if all your worried about is a time slip then whats the point in having it "fully engineered" for street use.

'Street" performance is all about the overall package, compromise bugger all and being able to live with it on a daily basis if you have to.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 28-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #78
302 XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The KE20 in mention
Driven,never pass a QLD RWC
Well maybe not a proper one, maybe "Yeah mate just a $50,your all good"

Why worry about tubbs n stuff
Most older cars cant run rubber much wider than the factory option nowadays
The fronts cant be must smaller or even smaller than the rears
Many do spent the time and $ ensuring their cars meets current safety standards, and thats great
But i wonder IF the newer class of cars that are real quick pass emmission regs for the model
Isnt removing cats illegal ???

Changing seating capacity , changing seats alone entails a mod plate of sorts in QLD
That alone makes the car modified

8,9,10 sec 100% street legal*
Wouldnt be many,would there

* pass a current full machinery
Old 28-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #79
RedHotGT
Long live the Falcon GT

It has been opened.......
Old 28-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #80
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

It’s a good thread.

To me it’s simple.

Street car gets driven, is safe, reliable, streetable. It gets the job done rain hail shine, won’t kill you in the wet or on ice, can travel between service stations without running dry, does not require ear plugs, a cushion on the street. It will corner and stop safely, it will transport at least two occupants. It won’t attract a full blown crowd everytime you stop. It is capable of transporting the grandparents without them swearing to never set foot in the car again.

The wife can doddle around in it without fear of pulling a hammy. The wife is happy to drive it as it doesn’t result in bogans tossing themselves at the car at every intersection. A car that can be driven up to the front door of a hotel, and be driven by the valet as you disappear through the glass doors…..

Paulie……….. your car won’t do those things mate. At least not all of them.

Amongst some of the company around here, the scud is a pussy cat. It only makes 600hp at the wheels, BUT, I drive it every day to work, go out at noon every day to grab lunch, drive it to motorsport events and compete, I run it on street rubber ALL the time!!!!!!! I run down to the shops and the video store, park it in carparks, drive it in snow (yes, we have had snow in Tassie already!) and it gobbles it all up without fuss or complaint. The Scud is a GT in EVERY sense of the word, it’s just got a bit more power to assist achievement of it’s intended function.

Wasp, GTP370 etc etc etc, they will do the same thing once their epic build is finally over. Tweeked has another everyday hero, the white knight with possibly Aus’ most powerful n/a Boss???? And he drives it every day.

That is a street car. In my mind, if it’s not driven, it’s either a ‘show’ car, or a ‘race’ car.

That’s my biased and completely one eyed view.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #81
Tucool
Donating Member
Donating Member2

I must admit this is a subject that comes up constantly between me and my son, I won't go off on some tangent ,the definition of a street car verses a race car with plates on has already been summed up.... I'm with Cat600,Bluepower,Tex etc.

AU II XR8 Daily driver.

BF XR8 ute (Red the only true Modification) My Toy.

The boy,

XT Ute 393 cleveland.

Genuine XB GT.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #82
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Im confused now.... Are we talking a street car or an everyday car?
Old 28-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #83
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZENU

HAHAHAHAHA, buggered if I know, but from my own perspective a street car IS an everyday proposition - there's the difining aspect right there

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #84
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'd be perfectly happy driving the Prasac capri everyday.

Ive driven old cars with no aircon daily before. That's why we have windows.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #85
FTE72
Red is nice Mark.

True street Car?
Capable of fueling up, checking oil and water and heading from Syd-Bris-Syd etc fitted with all the mod cons it had when it left the factory. If it is too fragile/expensive to run/unreliable/exotic fuel powered/insanely uncomfortable then it becomes a street driven race car.
Just my opinion.
They have an event in the States called the "Power Tour" I think, wherby the cars have to drive around 500 miles and race at a couple of tracks along the way. The minute it hits a trailer, you are excluded. (I probably have details wrong but you get the idea)
Spoolman's earlier post sounds like a similar sort of deal, I like the idea of a series such as that.
TE 50 #72 Blueprint & TS 50 #105 Blueprint
:
Old 28-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #86
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
HAHAHAHAHA, buggered if I know, but from my own perspective a street car IS an everyday proposition - there's the difining aspect right there

In my mind, correct. A street car is one that could be used everyday if you wanted to, in all conditions, with safety.

I used to see a similar situation at car shows. You see a GT or GTS etc that is 5 years old, pristine condition and still has the new car smell. On their little info board you see the claim that it is regularly enjoyed and frequently driven (some even claim daily driven). The amusing thing is the car actually only has 5000 km on in it, either it is not regularly driven or they drive 2 houses down the road each day.

Meanwhile, my very clean but a little battle weary GT is gleaming right next to it, albeit with a few stone chips and not in show condition (but certainly not showing it use level through a lot of hard work). At least I know one thing, I get a lot more satisfaction and enjoyment out of mine, with 100,000 km on it after 3 years, mine is a true daily driver.

Note, that was all referring to my old GT and not the Typhoon as I have not been to a car show since I got the Typhoon (but the Typhoon is enjoyed everyday).
Old 28-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #87
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The rego rules are there for a reason...not just to be killjoys, as can be seen by what is possible if you stick within the rules.

Too many numpties think they know better than any engineer and do all sorts of mods to thier cars or four wheel drives that make them unstable and unsafe to them and everyone else.
the trouble is that the owner doesn't see it as unsafe, they think that, for example, by putting on big disc brakes they'll automatically stop "better"...and they would but then they go and fit racing compound pads, which don't work until they're red hot. I got caught with a done up TE 4.1 Cortina many years back. I fitted new slotted rotors, and a friend gave me a set of metallic disc pads he had..."real high performance ones" that his brother had left over from doing up a circuit racing Cortina some years earlier. They squeeled at first application and it honestly felt, at the end of his long driveway, that I had no brakes at all. Scared the crap out of me. I drove around gingerly for a while and they did, eventually, give decent braking, but by then my nerves were shot from wondering if I was just going to plough into whatever was in front of me at the lights.
I pulled them out, fitted a good set of normal top quality pads, and it stopped on a dime, from cold in the morning.

There's track cars, and there's street cars...it's certainly possible for the two to meet if you are careful and plan things right and read the ADRs closely to stay legal, but otherwise, driving something on the road you know damn well would in no way be roadworthy is just asking for a whole legal bucketload of crap to descend upon you if an accident happens.
Old 28-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #88
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
It’s a good thread.

To me it’s simple.

Street car gets driven, is safe, reliable, streetable. It gets the job done rain hail shine, won’t kill you in the wet or on ice, can travel between service stations without running dry, does not require ear plugs, a cushion on the street. It will corner and stop safely, it will transport at least two occupants. It won’t attract a full blown crowd everytime you stop. It is capable of transporting the grandparents without them swearing to never set foot in the car again.

The wife can doddle around in it without fear of pulling a hammy. The wife is happy to drive it as it doesn’t result in bogans tossing themselves at the car at every intersection. A car that can be driven up to the front door of a hotel, and be driven by the valet as you disappear through the glass doors…..

Paulie……….. your car won’t do those things mate. At least not all of them.

Amongst some of the company around here, the scud is a pussy cat. It only makes 600hp at the wheels, BUT, I drive it every day to work, go out at noon every day to grab lunch, drive it to motorsport events and compete, I run it on street rubber ALL the time!!!!!!! I run down to the shops and the video store, park it in carparks, drive it in snow (yes, we have had snow in Tassie already!) and it gobbles it all up without fuss or complaint. The Scud is a GT in EVERY sense of the word, it’s just got a bit more power to assist achievement of it’s intended function.

Wasp, GTP370 etc etc etc, they will do the same thing once their epic build is finally over. Tweeked has another everyday hero, the white knight with possibly Aus’ most powerful n/a Boss???? And he drives it every day.

That is a street car. In my mind, if it’s not driven, it’s either a ‘show’ car, or a ‘race’ car.

That’s my biased and completely one eyed view.
tex, if that's the criteria, then it only fails one watch one of the Supernats cruises, we have in-car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmLtL-SKn-A we talk normally and can hear every word the other is saying, and we are not screaming or even raising our voices. the car is barely heard as it is driving, only time it's heard is when the pedal is put down.

uses 15L/100km on E85 70% of that is highway driving, that is comparable to my Aurion it uses roughly 10L/100km on 100-octane with mixed driving. car runs on 98 or E85which we can change at the flick of a switch (when we set it up ) he even mentions in the video we are out of fuel and we drive down to get some. listen to how loud the street cars that go past us, if u want to hear how loud a ''race'' car is Vince pulls up to next to 4:45 into the video, u can't even hear ours when u give it a squirt, and that thing is a 3.6L V6 turbo not a 4L V8

my mum loves going in the Capri, has a back seat and will take 4 people. is it comfortable, yeah i can handle a couple hour drives in the front, back seat i can fall asleep in but, then again go jump in a 40yo ''street'' Capri and see how it feels, there is not much difference. i drove a BA the other day was lowered and had 20's, i didn't want to drive it again, it was very uncomfortale and bumpy and it was an everyday street car.

only thing it fails is the part with everyone not looking at it, but that can't be helped

i wish i had in-car of it when it was a 302W the noise difference is like night and day, you would need to talk very loudly in that.

i'm happy to accept the street driven registered race car, it deserves that moniker. if a street car is something that run's 11's or slower etc then that is fine by me

oh i forgot to say, that a car is only as safe as the driver

Last edited by prasac; 28-04-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 28-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #89
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZENU
Post 79, only the can may need to be bigger.....

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Old 28-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #90
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Quote:
you have to look at the safety aspect not just for us but others racing, it's a 40yo suspension setup and when your going 0-270km/h in just over 8-secs u want to be sure of what boots ur car has on. but if u want to include street tyres, ran 9.1@151 on street slicks and that was on pump fuel (BP98). if we put drag radials on would see similar times to what it runs now 8.4-8.5
Yeah well if i tubbed mine and fitted Funnycar size wheels and slicks i'd run 25 something seconds.....
Closed Thread