Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #31
Wokkas
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is dope really that illegal over there? Geeeee.

If that was here and the cops found it, they'd sit down and smoke half of it with you.

Honestly, don't you think you're being a little bit paranoide? Have the cops ever looked inside cars you've worked on before?
Wokkas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #32
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick_xd
O.K. i do a bit of back yard work
and today i got a car droped off at my place
and it still has the remains (freezer bag full maybe ?)
of Mull in there ..
when i quoted on the job last weekend i told them to clean out the car with all there "stuff" and they did
BUT
What i want to know is
If for some reason the cops come to my place and this stuff is in THERE LOCKED CAR
Will I get into trouble for it ?
Its possible if the Police track you down after reading your post.

BA XR6 Mk II Shockwave Sedan - Now Sold - gone but not forgotten

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMO SIX
You have become the new SLOANY mate, no real quality to your current post(s).
MoreHPformyXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2006, 05:50 PM   #33
Jet-Star

Hows about leave the mul bag and just do the work...Its her problem not yours, and do you really want to handle the bag, tamper with posible evidence and incriminate your self further?
Jet-Star is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #34
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
The offences we would be looking at are possesion DOD, depending on qty and other items found, cultivate and traffick DOD. In regard to possession of a drug of dependence we would need to prove your knowledge of the item and prove it was in your sole possession or prove many in possession. For example I did a warrant on a house and found 199 cannabis seedlings. Four people lived in the house. Only one admitted to knowledge of the plants and had hidden them from police just prior to our arrival. She admitted this. One she had knowledge and two she hid them, showed a guilty mind. I can only charge her.

Does anyone else have access to your car, could have anyone else put the items there etc, they would be the issues looked at.
Can you not read between the lines here trick_xd.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post