Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #31
LTDHO
The one and only

Default Re: Car Broken into

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOSS
You serious mate or what , who's angry mate like I said it is what it is and everything is fixable , fact of the matter is regardless of where you hide your stuff it doesnt matter they will most likey find it, and for your records my wallet was in the glove compartment locked, so not in sight and locked away still didnt stop them from going through the car and being a hatch once inside had access to the boot also , so even if you had of had your stuff in the boot as you might have it still would have been taken.

This thread I started to just relay what had happen thats all mate not aksing for people to feel sorry for me or send me flowers etc, Its not my car its my wifes car that I bought a week ago , and like I said its just been an inconvenience all the other crap can be sorted and has so no big deal.
Calm down mate, when did I refer to you directly?
I'm pointing out a few points. Warning to all.
Good to hear you left your wallet in the glove box. Typically a theif will not break into a car and hope he will score.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #32
FPV_Steve
Livin Life in the F6 Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABOSS
End of the day doesnt really matter mate , doesnt give the right for ANYONE to break into one's car regardless of whats left in the car, otherwise we would all be walking around with backpacks.

it is what it is , cars getting sorted and its my leason to learn dont travel to the western side of melb in particular sunshine in a nice car parked on the street where cars should be parked.
That says it all really! I wouldn't go to Sunshine unless it was a matter of life or death!

FPV_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #33
DABOSS
BA Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
Calm down mate, when did I refer to you directly?
I'm pointing out a few points. Warning to all.
Good to hear you left your wallet in the glove box. Typically a theif will not break into a car and hope he will score.