Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 21-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #31
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTe342
Local Ford dealer says ERT F63222A is NLA. They also had a part # that began with AUII but also NLA. This part was priced at $500 retail.

Did any of you guys have any luck obtaining one of these?
Trimmer I spoke to here suggested he could still get one from Fraud but I didnt actually query it - it was more a 'yeah I can still get them' type thing.
Old 21-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
irdonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Try speaking with Zane from Southside Ford. He is a forum sponsor here. Sorted mine out for me after I too was told it was unavailable.
Old 21-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

OK thanks I'll give them a try
T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #34
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Zane has confirmed what my local dealer told me. NLA but might be available in the future

Panup you must have got the last one in the country!
T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

OWN THE ROAD
Old 26-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #35
irdonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Zane has confirmed what my local dealer told me. NLA but might be available in the future

Panup you must have got the last one in the country!
Sorry mate! It was worth it though.....

What's wrong with yours? Sagging to one side? Maybe a trimmer can build it back up?
Old 26-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #36
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Base is sagged and outside bolster flat. Not helping with lower back IYKWIM.
Yes its off to the upholsterer for me but he's on hols so I'll borrow a seat out of the TE for a while till he gets the job done.

Thought I would do the job myself with a new base but probably better off getting it packed firmer by the expert anyway

OWN THE ROAD
Old 26-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #37
irdonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Base is sagged and outside bolster flat. Not helping with lower back IYKWIM.
Yes its off to the upholsterer for me but he's on hols so I'll borrow a seat out of the TE for a while till he gets the job done.

Thought I would do the job myself with a new base but probably better off getting it packed firmer by the expert anyway
Probably work out better for you like you said getting an expert to do it.. especially if you tend to sit heavier on one side.