Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

View Poll Results: Whats the lamest Sticker youve seen???
N.R.N.R(no root no ride) 14 9.33%
On the seventh day go created Ford/Holden.. 37 24.67%
MetalMulisha 49 32.67%
Other - Please enlighten us!!! 50 33.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #301
ltd
Force Fed Fords

****** all that's missing is U
Frangipanis
Fake Bullet Holes
BadBoy
Jetpilot
Back Off

But for the best, check this sticker

Quote:
Powered by GE

Last edited by ltd; 31-03-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #302
Tom_Jane
Banned

-metal mulisha

-Unit

-Idiots who put Transformers stickers on their cars!

Michael Bay is a terrible director! And that movie sucks hard core. It might be shiny on the outside but beneath the surface it doesnt have a leg to stand on!
All transformers stickers on cars say is the driver is easily impressed. And that for all they know their V8 is probably in actual fact a 4 cylinder.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #303
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Jane

Michael Bay is a terrible director! And that movie sucks hard core. It might be shiny on the outside but beneath the surface it doesnt have a leg to stand on!
All transformers stickers on cars say is the driver is easily impressed. And that for all they know their V8 is probably in actual fact a 4 cylinder.
Or maybe their inspiration comes from the original cartoon series they grew up on as kids, as opposed to the movies. and whats putting transformer logos on the car got to do with believing the car is a V8?
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Old 28-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #304
kingyxr8
EL XR8

the bloke that lives across the road...

its a proton savvy.. he has spent 9 grand doing it up..

stupid stickers this car takes the cake.. he has the decals down the side/ Stuck on air vents/ stuck on bonnet scoop/ DRIFT STICKERS :togo: and the most strangest one of all a RENAULT STICKER WTF..

well here is the pic.. also check out the gt wing LOL

Old 28-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #305
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingyxr8
Nothing savvy about that!
Old 28-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #306
Tom_Jane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor82
Or maybe their inspiration comes from the original cartoon series they grew up on as kids, as opposed to the movies. and whats putting transformer logos on the car got to do with believing the car is a V8?
It didn't need explaining but since you insist.
If you judge a movie by its cover then you more than likely judge cars by look alone.

Transformers movie = shiny on the outside. Crap underneath.
Car with Transformers sticker = shiny on the outside but never bothered to look under the bonnet.
Old 28-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #307
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GENY see the transformers as something new and hip and cool I seen a autobot insignia this guy was using as a belt buckle I swear the thing was 20 cm top to bottom and almost that side to side and despite the belt and the belt buckle his pants were still down under his **** and his jocks were hanging out, please don't bag transformers bag the youth that are doing stupid things with the logos etc.. alright - good

and let them put a big shiny target on their cars to attract police attention while those that have brains spend time making mods that don't make the car stand out too much and drive happily past while the police are pulling over all the twits with ****tacular stickers

Holden special vehicles - for special people
Old 28-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #308
XRtowcar
Mustang GT mmmmmm......

Any "HSV" wannabe sticker on a Commodore executive.
Old 28-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #309
kingyxr8
EL XR8

chev badges on holdens... they carryon that holdens are aussie made etc etc and they go place an american badge on haha FAIL
Old 28-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #310
84xeUTE
Starter Motor

i seen on a hilux the other day a PDU and under it it said (pelvious destruction unit!)
Old 28-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #311
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

I see the occasional SKIN, THOR, UNIT stickers every now and then. Usually on the back of Holdens.

Quote:
the bloke that lives across the road...

stupid stickers this car takes the cake.. he has the decals down the side/ Stuck on air vents/ stuck on bonnet scoop/ DRIFT STICKERS and the most strangest one of all a RENAULT STICKER WTF..

well here is the pic.. also check out the gt wing LOL
One of the ugliest cars i've ever seen. I'd refuse to get into it if the offer was available.
Old 29-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #312
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I guarantee that many of the people who put Transformers stickers were not even born when the original series was active, or they were too young to even know what TV was.

I think stickers are a great way to show support for an organisation or cause, but I am not into brand advertising much.

I also find the Chev badge on a Holden interesting. People go on about how Holden is 'Australia's Car', but those same people would prefer to stick a Chev badge on.

Anything to do with 'Princess' or '<term for a female dog>' or any of that attitude stuff is also pointless along with those racist stickers, or people who claim to love Australia, then throw their McDonald's out the window while driving erratically.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 29-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #313
Bmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You be the judge ....
Old 29-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #314
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death
I guarantee that many of the people who put Transformers stickers were not even born when the original series was active, or they were too young to even know what TV was.
lol
My old Ranger had the autobots insignia on, but it was very subtle. It was also awesome.

I saw the original transformers movie at the cinema.
- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

Old 29-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #315
Pinch
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Postcode stickers in calligraphy were big here for a while. Hey Engadinian's (I used to be one), the Bra Boys called, they want their idea back!

They seem to be dissappearing though, although the Southern Cross's are still prevalent.

But the biggest idiots in my view are the "Pioneer", "Alpine", "Doran Pro Audio" crowd. How about just "break into my car and steal all my easy to move gear" instead?

"Do not overtake overturning vehicle". Done to death. Come up with something new.
Old 29-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #316
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancidpunx
lol
My old Ranger had the autobots insignia on, but it was very subtle. It was also awesome.

Hey, that looks pretty cool, but you're probably older than me (most likely) and not just riding the bandwagon.
THe series would have been gone for a while when you had that badge on...many people would have wondered, 'what's that'.

Nah...it's subtle, that little badge.
It isn't a huge-**** sticker that is put on the back window for 'fashion' rather than anything else. A year later, it's pulled down for the next cool thing.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 29-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #317
elvisidal
Tatalia's a pimp!

My current hates are:
Famous - you are so far from famous it's not funny
Von Dutch - you don't even know who kenny howard is!
Ed Hardy - get a real tattoo
Jetpilot - you can't drive let alone fly
Jesus fish - your god offends me
gay pride - your special interest group is no concern to me
southern cross - this constellation is visible by half the world
SMILE - at what? (we made up some 'frown' stickers 10 years ago)
I *** and I vote - wow.I'm a normal citizen and I vote big deal
VB - oh yeah you drink virgin buster good on ya
Princess - yeah yer daddy's little princess ...
Numbers on doors - only cool if yer name is Bo or Luke and you drive an orange Dodge

My favourite stickers OF ALL TIME:
NO FAT CHICKS - can't front on the classics
cash *** or grass - no one rides for free
if this vans rockin don't come knockin - seen on a busted up old Nimbus.looked tops!
Old 29-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #318
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

That autobot badge is cool, i want one!

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/

Last edited by Nikked; 29-01-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Syntax error
Old 29-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #319
SSD-85
I ♥ EDM
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancidpunx
lol

I agree with uranium death on this. This is what it should be. The bots in the movies had very subtle, semi-concealed insignias. Not big ridiculous vinyls on the back window. I loved barricades' (saleen police car) "To punish and enslave" motto on the sides. I wouldnt mind a decepticon insignia of this type on mine (puts flame suit on). Watched the original animated series as a kid and still am a big fan.
Old 29-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #320
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisidal
My current hates are:
Famous - you are so far from famous it's not funny
Von Dutch - you don't even know who kenny howard is!
Ed Hardy - get a real tattoo
Jetpilot - you can't drive let alone fly
Jesus fish - your god offends me
gay pride - your special interest group is no concern to me
southern cross - this constellation is visible by half the world
SMILE - at what? (we made up some 'frown' stickers 10 years ago)
I *** and I vote - wow.I'm a normal citizen and I vote big deal
VB - oh yeah you drink virgin buster good on ya
Princess - yeah yer daddy's little princess ...
Numbers on doors - only cool if yer name is Bo or Luke and you drive an orange Dodge

My favourite stickers OF ALL TIME:
NO FAT CHICKS - can't front on the classics
cash *** or grass - no one rides for free
if this vans rockin don't come knockin - seen on a busted up old Nimbus.looked tops!
I reckon you're pretty right on most of them, but:

1. Jesus fish harm nobody.
2. People with gay pride at least stand up for what they believe in, and bother nobody. Be happy for them.
3. People need to smile more often. We're such an angry place now.
4. Fat chicks need love too. Some of the kindest people I have known have been cuddly women, while some of the most spiteful have been skinny women who know they're great looking and will make others feel bad about themselves to make themselves feel better.

Gee, I take this sticker stuff too far... :

Don't snap my undies.
Old 30-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #321
04redxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Saw a good one at Wintersun last year. It was on an old Ford Rod (nicely done).

The sticker on the windscreen was "Good Girls". The numberplate was "Swallow".
Old 30-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #322
rancidpunx
FPV GTR

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For technical contribution to all things car-care related. And helping/advising forum members with the best possible information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty85
I agree with uranium death on this. This is what it should be. The bots in the movies had very subtle, semi-concealed insignias. Not big ridiculous vinyls on the back window. I loved barricades' (saleen police car) "To punish and enslave" motto on the sides. I wouldnt mind a decepticon insignia of this type on mine (puts flame suit on). Watched the original animated series as a kid and still am a big fan.
You can get the decepticon insignias also. I had one on the passenger side. Picking sides can be so hard at times. lol. Ebay my friend.
The only big vinyls in a rear window i could ever like would be something that had no meaning to most people such as, Till All are One, or More Than Meets the Eye, or You've Got the Touch.
- Veridian Green PJ Ranger XLT -
The Work Truck

Old 30-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #323
SKITZD

We saw a sticker on a ute on the weekend that said "Give me a break, Im from the bush" then underneath in little writing it said "I think Im lost..."

I thought that was pretty clever =D
Old 30-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #324
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

someone needs to go Ali G style and have their name above the drivers head, then "Me **********" over the passengers side
Old 30-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #325
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The worst ones are the I dont give a s,h.i.t or the f word instead of s,h.i.t care factor 0% .
Saw a picture uin street machine years ago 2 girls and a small car they had the sticker powered by jism
Old 30-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #326
Davebro

I used to have some very small Alpine Stars logos on the rear side windows of my old GTB wagon, but they make car race suits as well... And I did use to race...

In the 90's in NZ the big pink OAKLEY stickers were on every car.... And the Transformers ones are popular here...

If you want to see random things on cars, go to Fiji....
Old 30-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #327
WarNerve
And look how happy he is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Jane
-metal mulisha

-Unit

I loved the tv series growing up, and beast wars.
some awesome memories

when i saw Micheal bays Transformers one thing became clear
MICHEAL BAY MUST DIE

i wanted my time/ money back

If i wanted to see a "cute" love story between 2 people who socialy aren't meant to be together but start to fall for each other when suddenly something bad happens and it looks like they cant get together in the end only to find out wait they do get together!
ill go watch any movie released over the past 6 or so years!
<end rant>

also i hate the one that says aussie pride fair enough your a proud aussie but you dont have to get those gay *** stickers.
Mainly when theya re on vy's with chev badges, now thats puzzle

FGX XR8 Blue
[/b][/SIZE]
Old 30-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #328
schnoods
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

MAGIC HAPPENS

MIRACLES HAPPEN

Justify your existence (ffs with a car sticker on a v6.....)

Any of the skin, unit, jet pilot stickers.

Though When i first got my licence, the in thing was a big No Fear sticker.

95 EF XR8, Advance headers, Vortech V2 t trim blower, Ported Cobra Manifold, Capa Switch Chip Eliminator. 307 rwhp 395 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105mph

Now NA- AFR 165 heads, 1.6RR, Ported Cobra 269rwhp 14.2 ... needs stall and 4.11's

1977 CL Chrysler Panel Van, 360, 727 torqueflite auto soon to be restored.
Old 30-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #329
XR6Runner
Sling Shot

What do people think about having performance type stickers on their rear window. For example I went to GenTech to get some work done on my car, and they put a nice "GenTech" sticker with the falcon bird coming off it to represent the Ford side.

I think it looks ok, never bothered to take it off, but I have had a lot of commodores tailgating me and speeding off at the lights when they pass me and see it I think.
Old 30-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #330
Linkachu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Currently all i see on nearly ever P platers car in my town are Unit/Rockstar/Dirtypumper stickers.

Kind of gets boring to see everyone have the same thing.
Closed Thread