Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2005, 11:30 AM   #1
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default What are everyone's planned mods?

Im bored so I'd thought I'd ask what everyone has planned for their cars in the near future.

I want to lower my car and fit the rest of my stereo including a shiny boot install for the all ford day on the 20th. This is just a matter of me getting off my **** and doing it :1syellow1

Afterwards I will get my exhuast modified so I have some decent clearance. My cat convertor scrapes on everything now with my stock ride height. :

By the heathcote meet in April I want to have fitted an LSD and high stall convertor, a new cam, which I believe I am still getting of Rmyers when he no longer needs it and have the car tuned to 15psi. The fuel system is ready for it now. I will have a switch installed so I can switch between 10 and 15psi at the same time when it is tuned. Currently I only have the one 10psi map on my wolf.

I want to run a 12 second pass on 10psi but if I dont I can always switch to 15 psi. If I can get my 60' time down to 2 seconds then I will run a 13.1, the cam should help me get there on 10psi.

Shortly after that when my loan is paid off and my engine broken I will replace my engine with something out of an EL for the better head and cam and run with that until it breaks.

What about you guys?