Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
tscot76
Motor Starter

Default Eyes playing tricks on me

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and
you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
davro_xr6
HRN13 (formerly X-Rated)

Seen tihs on an eimal lsat week...
not bad waht the hmuan mnid can do...
gtes you tihkning waht esle its cpabale of...

Upgrades so far... : 2003 BA XT n/a 6 - Lowered 3" - Lovell Lowered Race Springs front & Rear - Pedders Sports Rider Shocks front and Rear - 18" x 8.5" AMG Akuza Mags - Pacemaker Headers - 2.5" Redback exhaust system - High flow cat - cat back - no muffler - Quck shifter kit - Typhoon CAI - custom stereo & boot install - Bonnet decal :
Old 06-09-2006, 03:45 PM   #4
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yes, I hvae aslo raed tihs, elcsipaley sncie I am sgtiundy pmriray etciuodan and hvae ceovred tihs in my rgnaides.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #5
max
LWBforME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tscot76
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and
you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.
A pathetic way to attempt disguising mis-spelling! I take it you're new to these forums, so greetings.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:51 PM   #6
Hardtopxb
Once PHASED.

Renimds me of the "odainry" speillng ecuonetd on the fmuros smeotimes...
Old 06-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #7
Donny
Tickford 220kw Windsor...

Try this one...The advantages of being Chineese...If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling the corner of your eyes as if you were Chinese.

It works!

Old 06-09-2006, 04:55 PM   #8
crannersEL
Banned

Hahahaha thats awesome xagt coupe!
Old 06-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

Repost...thread closed

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
Closed Thread