Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 25-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
somers181

Default Cruise Control on WT CL auto

Hi,

Has anyone tried to fit an aftermarket crusie control on the WT, CL model???

I purchased mine in January and put on after market wheels as the wheels on the LX werent my choice or the seat pattern but would like to have cruise control.........

I have looked at purchasing a steering wheel from UK for AUD$90 landed that has the crusie options on it but would have to have new airbag installed (costs aaprox $650+) and was then told by Ford today that the wiring for the cruise is not in the CL model???

Does anyone know if this is correct???

Old 25-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Cruise Control on WT CL auto

Have you tried the UK forums. They usually have heaps of info on this stuff.
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #3
vhcbm
having Fiesta withdrawals

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Ford couldn't fix my BlueTooth issue. This member posted a download link, with instruction, on how to do it myself. One week on, the unit hasn't played up once. Three different dealers told me to virtually 'Live with it. 
Default Re: Cruise Control on WT CL auto

Yea join up on fiestaownersclub.com although most of the UK models don't have cruise believe it or not.

but no the wiring isn't there.

Past: 2009 Ford Fiesta LX in Vision Blue - Sold
vhcbm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post