Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-10-2005, 01:15 PM   #1
GenesiS
*Smart *** comment here*

Default Quotables

Muhammad Ali Quotes

I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”.

I run on the road, long before I dance under the lights.

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.

Don't count the days, make the days count.

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see
Now you see me, now you don’t
George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.

If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.

We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.

I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, y; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me.

A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.

I done wrestled with an alligator
I done tussled with a whale
Only last week I murdered a rock
Injured a stone, hospitalised a brick
I’m so mean I make medicine sick.

GenesiS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Des
V8 Rock'n'Roll....

Location: You got me Rootin' like a Hog, Barkin' like a Dog, Climbing trees and Jumping logs....

"Australia, your chicken is ready. I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?"
Comedy Co.

208.8 rwkw stock, update soon

20x8.5 fr 20x10 rr
Rumble thanks to:
Sureflo Exhaust - Stainless Cat's & 3.5in single catback system

"Tell 'em the guy with the Blue Mohawk sent Ya"
Des is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post