Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
xespac

Default So stoked.....(L's).....

Yes.... I can drive legaly now (just got my L's today.... 0 incorrect 100% and finished in 10 minutes *and their mouses suck....broken*)

Well, I was 16 when I went for my L's and failed a few times(3)*yes I was a dumb*rse back then... then lost hope until today! - I am 20 now.... - booked and I was immediatly taken to the test room! - almost 5 years since my last L's test... 6 months and I be going for my p's...can't wait!

Can anyone break the record of my almost 5 years?!

xespac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #2
EL_Advanti

ur joking right???

umm congrats n if u dont mind me asking how did u get by without driving for the past 5 years....especially at ur age?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2005, 11:21 PM   #3
xespac

I think you'd get the drift (silly things back in the days....) didn't get caught, but that is behind me and I can safely say it wasn't worth the risk anyway.

Off topic:

How come it shows 0 posts on you...but you just posted :S
Old 19-09-2005, 11:24 PM   #4
EL_Advanti

just playing along matey.... :-)
Old 19-09-2005, 11:28 PM   #5
xespac

All good =)

But the nervs were over powering me... couldn't even write my signature nervs just made me scibble lol.... (I knew I was going to get em' but kept thinking "What if I fail!" :s)

I know this mean's nothing to most of you guy's cause you's got your l's or license already...but I am just stoked!!!!!!! - now I gotta cut the drinking down to a zero as well lol.
Old 20-09-2005, 12:22 AM   #6
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

congrats (: lol the l's were my first priority when i turned 16 (: then the p's when i turned 18 lol, having your licence gives you this sense of freedom (that feeling with a full tank of petrol, spare cash in your wallet and a whole sunday to do whatever you want)
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #7
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

I wouldn't be able to survive without my licence and "Monty"

I sure as hell don't know how I got around before...

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 12:38 AM   #8
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Its funny how we all managed to get around without a licence and a car but when you get your licence and car you are forever worried what you would do without it.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 03:09 AM   #9
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Like mobile phones eh...
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2005, 10:23 AM   #10
BlackLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
congrats (: lol the l's were my first priority when i turned 16 (: then the p's when i turned 18 lol, having your licence gives you this sense of freedom (that feeling with a full tank of petrol, spare cash in your wallet and a whole sunday to do whatever you want)

Same here as well, soon as I turned 16, was in the RTA getting L's, I booked my P's test 8 months in advance to my birthday and on the day before anyone could say happy birthday to me I was already out the door with my dad on the way to the rta... I took my time getting my Green P's because I didn't really look forward paying almost $100 to drive 10ks faster, but only having one point left after being caught driving my old car(manual pulsar) with a auto licence, i felt like i needed some backup points just incase something happens and i get caught.

Yep, I love the freedom that a car gives you, driving places for no reason but the drive, I've been known to drive to bathurst out of nowhere just for a few laps of the track and head home. Now with petrol the way it is im a bit more weary driving.

:eclipsee_
Old 20-09-2005, 11:06 AM   #11
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Recently did my LR knowledge test and our RTA don't have mouse/mice/meece/meeces/mouses/mi/mou/moo oh f#%k it,those things that move the curser.Just the touch screen. Got the second question wrong which didn't even relate to LR and sweated on the next 44 questions. No more wrong. PASSED YAY,driving test next week.
XESPAC- posts don't count in The Bar.
Old 20-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #12
xespac

Yeah can't wait when the time comes when i'm on my p's... but just glad got the l's over... i don't care if i don't drive a car for a month on l's....as long as I have my learner permit it's all good :P

Old man asked me if I wanted to drive - asoon as I walked out the rta.... I don't trust myself when the road is packed like a sardine can - an no insurance :/ ...

Last edited by xespac; 20-09-2005 at 11:43 AM.