Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
Cam
Stroking it...

Default Advice Central..

Hi Mods / Fellow Members,

Over time I've noticed a fair few posts in the "Advice Central" that are new members asking for advice on their car. Now I understand that it is for non ford related chat, but then I am familiar with the layout of AFF. It seems new members are seeing "advice central" and going "bam! I need advice!" and then posting their car related questions there. For a new member there are a plethora of Forums to sift through to find the area they are looking for,

Wondering if others have noticed this and if maybe we should change the name to something else, I do not have any real suggestions as it's way to early for that.

Just wondered if anyone else agrees / has any ideas for a new name?

Just a thought!

Cam.

Now: Busted assed EB Wagon - 5sp and Dual Fuel.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Hi Cam, the sub heading under advice central clearly states non automotive.
Each sub forum could have flashing neon lights and there would still be the usual suspects who post in the wrong area or just expect it will be moved.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post