Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
FG XR
Custom FG XR6!

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always keen to get on board and help others along the way 
Angry Some people need to be shot!

Hows this to make your blood boil?? : :

Quote:
AN 18-month-old puppy is recovering from a fractured skull and a dislodged eye after what his owner described as a“vicious and unprovoked” attack this week.

Leslie Rennie said he was left “disgusted” following the incident in which his bull mastiff/staffy terrier, Jack, was beaten about the head at his Midvale home on Tuesday morning.

Mr Rennie, who was at work at the time of the incident, said his dog had been in his yard when the attack occurred.

“It looks like someone has walked past the house, seen Jack, and just belted him on the head,” he said.

“It appears as if some metal object has struck him in the head, perhaps a metal star picket.

“It would have been completely unprovoked because Jack is not an aggressive dog by any stretch – he’s a timid dog who runs away from people.

“It’s obviously someone who has got no regard for life or animals at all, and I’m totally disgusted at their behaviour.”

The incident left Jack with his eye dangling from its socket and a gash from the top of his head to the bridge of his nose.

Mr Rennie said major arteries had been severed behind Jack’s eye and there were now doubts about whether it would fully function again.

The 37-year-old said he had been shocked by the brazen nature of the attack.

“I’m totally gutted – it’s just a tragic thing that has happened to this poor dog,” he said.

“He’s my companion and he’s absolute gold to me. It’s just a horrible thing for him to have to go through.”

Police and RSPCA officers are investigating the attack.

Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers on 1800 333 000.
Old 16-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Its quite odd what gets into someones head to go and hurt something thats just going about its own business, not harming or harassing anyone.
Old 16-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

I hope the person who did it gets killed!!! I hate animal cruelty!!! How dare you attack a defenceless animal with a metal pole, leave it in that state and then walk away for the poor owner to find it suffering. Such is my hatred for these people, if it wasn't for forum rules I'd be banned by now
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 17-04-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
TheInterceptor
Cruising...

These sort of ''people'' should just be strung up and left to die nice and slowly.
Old 17-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #5
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggypoppin'
if it wasn't for forum rules I'd be banned by now
i read that a few times and still can't get it to make sense

yes, sick, messed up people, i also despise animal cruelty, i hate it so much that i just can't verbalise it eloquently.
Old 17-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
GTJOHN
Ford 4 Life

Is this what we have become ?... A society of drug addicted moronic people
wandering around causing mayhem.... If such a pathetic human can do this to a defensless puppy...what would they be capable of doing to a human being , both child and adult....These dregs of society need to be found and removed from circulation... as a dog owner i am horrified with this ...real shame

2nd Car - AU Falcon ,
Black Tickford wheels and Bodykit

---------------------------------------------------
Old 17-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #7
mrniceguy

Sounds like a burglary gone wrong to me.
Old 17-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
Trek
Blue blooded

I can only echo what others have said before me, on here, time and time again. Just because some bent individual thinks it's funny to go torturing an innocent animal does not mean he/she can and expect not to have it come back at them in some vicious, deserved way. This kind of morbid and sadistic behaviour must come to an end, NOW.
Old 17-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #9
Tucool
Donating Member
Donating Member2

There is a study that say these type of people go on to be murderers, molesters, etc.
Save the courts some time and money just euthanase.

AU II XR8 Daily driver.

BF XR8 ute (Red the only true Modification) My Toy.

The boy,

XT Ute 393 cleveland.

Genuine XB GT.
Old 17-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #10
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucool
There is a study that say these type of people go on to be murderers, molesters, etc.
Save the courts some time and money just euthanase.
Lethal Injection costs too much, just do what the Nazi's did and line people up and only use one bullet to kill like 4 or 5 people.
Old 17-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
FG XR
Custom FG XR6!

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always keen to get on board and help others along the way 

:
Old 17-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I sometimes wonder if we are hosting some kind of extremist site when I see some of the attitudes displayed here but last I looked there was a Ford logo at the head of the page and not a swastika. This thread is over.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread