Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default when people unite

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index...ic=428327&st=0

its a very long read but it seems a "guy" is stealing stuff from people that are selling it (in this case a laptop) and the people on the forum are uniting to find these theifs its a very long read I know but I for one want to see how it all ends

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
loosey

I know of a couple of people in that thread and things could end up pretty serious if anything eventuates. A lot of it is just terry tough nuts behind the computer but a few are serious.
loosey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #3
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Whoa, that's an interesting read. Only up to page 14 or 11 or forgot I quited lol. Will finish reading it tomorrow it's alittle bit long :P ...

But yeah, I hope they find this guy. And so disgusting that people like that actually exist. I feel sorry for the poor kid who got done. It's always the ones who are honest people.

But yeah, deffinalty full of keyboard worriers. =)
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
kermey

I didn't get to the end, but I hope that guy got what he deserved!
kermey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wasn't it only a few years ago, Fordforums was responsible for tracking down a bloke who ripped off a young guy, and information was passed onto his Dad.

I remember from the small amount of information the guy left on here, I and others were able to track down his car, his plates and even his contact details and address.

onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There certainly are some dimwitted people in the world will be good to find out what punishment the thieves get in the end.

Seems to be a lot of internet warriors on that site they should turn their baseball caps around the right way and get out in the sunshine.
paule11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Little dip shits like that alway's get what's coming to them.. All smelly rolled up in an old bit of carpet in an old quarrie..
pottery beige is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post