Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #31
MR.BA.GT.332
Now in the quad cam zone

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all his work in the project section. Awesome effort. 

heres the next mugshot installment....

"BARNEY" 2003 BA GT #332, Phantom, Boss 290, FR20 Simmons. XYZ Brakes - 355mm Rotors - 8piston Front Calipers & 4piston Rear More Mods soon!!
MR.BA.GT.332 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #32
Oscar of Markoz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Check out my Mo Space for my latest mug shot
Oscar of Markoz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #33
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah I'm doing it with the guys from work, shame my mo skills are woeful!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #34
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

well im doing movember, but unfortunatly for me i "forgot" in the shower this morning and shaved it all off! lucky for me it wasnt that long anyway. takes me a month to get what you have mr460bigblock. im doing it for the charity though all a bit of fun and for a good cause.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #35
PDIDDY
Victory is Mine

Here is my effort for the week. Uo to about $80 so far. I think some people may hang off until the end of the month to make sure I complete it, and to get their money's woth of laughing at me.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #36
MR.BA.GT.332
Now in the quad cam zone

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all his work in the project section. Awesome effort. 

good effort PDIDDY...

76TX... as you said bit of fun and a good cause.... im actually surprised, not one person has taken the out on me yet o my face, couple of jokes on facebook tho...give it time lol

"BARNEY" 2003 BA GT #332, Phantom, Boss 290, FR20 Simmons. XYZ Brakes - 355mm Rotors - 8piston Front Calipers & 4piston Rear More Mods soon!!
MR.BA.GT.332 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post