Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 25-10-2009, 03:32 AM   #31
broken_suave
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by POELWYK
OK I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM NOW!!!!

when i lock the car the indercaters NO not flash

the Fuel release dosent open when the butten is pressed
and when the Hazards butten is pressed the nothing happens at all

cheacked all fuses and thay all seem fine
Another chapter of bizarre electrical faults in AU Falcons.

Occasionally, when I put my hazards on, there is a buzzing comming from the fusebox. I turn them off, open the cover, and watch the fuses as I turn the hazards back on, yet the buzzing doesnt come back.

For quite a while there, the door ajar light in the dash was not coming on when I opened the door, yet the interior light would go on and fade out like normal. Its back now, as if there was never a problem in the first place.

For ages there my parkers didnt come on, but I the dashlights worked. I just got used to not having them, until one day I had my low beams on, and while walking around the car noticed the bluish glow of my bright white LED parkers..

It definately sounds like you're chasing faults of a similar calibre. I hope someone can shed some light here, because I know how frustrating it can be.

Previously:
98 AU Futura 4.0 - Wildcat Extractors, 200cpsi Stainless Cat, Custom 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Tickford Snorkel, Fram 'Airhog' Panel Filter - Daily

79 P6 LTD Silver Monarch - Project
broken_suave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2009, 03:56 AM   #32
POELWYK
Lost Boost Gained Class

yeah i fixed it i did nothng but Yell at the thing and Get anoyed with it after comeing up with nothing then i walked away from it 5 min later i tryed them and thay started working so i donno
Old 25-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #33
frd906
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

spell check??

so it makes the noise when driving, not the engine it self is it, i be best getting that checked before going anywhere, could be head, or something has fallen off

Posted by Xcabbi, Does it slap or rattle? Rattle is more to do with timing chains and tensioners. Slap is more to do with lifters, rings, bearings or GENIII boat anchors
frd906 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post