Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
TIC-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default who on here uses these products at their work in bulk?

I am looking for a distributor or a company that uses these products to on-sell in volume.

cheers, PM me if you have any ideas.

SaniSafe®
SaniSafe® surface wipes are impregnated with a synergistic blend of bactericides, surfactants and alcohol. They provide an ideal way of sanitising where the use of a liquid is impractical.

In order to improve the keeping of quality of fresh foods, the need to sanitise food operation surfaces or equipment during a production run is very important. SaniSafe® provides the ideal means to achieve this sanitisation with the minimum of disruption to production. One SaniSafe® wipe is normally sufficient to sanitise several square metres. If however, the surfaces to be sanitised are heavily soiled, the area that can be sanitised is correspondingly smaller.

The sanitising agents in SaniSafe® were found to be effective against a wide range of organisms. The following table or results has been produced from the findings of a controlled, independent laboratory evaluations.

GrimeEez® Graffiti

GrimeEez® Graffiti is the ultimate portable wipe for removing paint and graffiti off flat surfaces. Wherever the mark, GrimeEez® Graffiti will be there.

Thanks to its portability, GrimeEez® Graffiti can go with you and help you clean up in almost any environment from bus stops and office premises to trains and busses.

The moist wipes require no additional liquids as the unique patented powerful alcohol based cleaning solution helps clear all forms of graffiti and marks leaving all surfaces free of graffiti fast!

Even for low volume use, GrimeEez® Graffiti is perfect thanks to its resealable tub containing 150 wipes that will last in excess of 18 months.

Multi-Purpose Office Wipes
Allied Hygiene launched the cost effective answer to keeping telephones and office equipment hygienic with their own multi-purpose office wipes

With the introduction of call centres and shared equipment along with air conditioning units and circulating warm air systems, bacteria has the ideal opportunity to spread between work colleagues. Using these wipes can reduce the risk of spread infection between users of shared equipment by killing of common bacteria with an effective sanitiser.

Along with a pleasant fragrance, users will be able to detect when the product has been used giving peace of mind within the office environment.

TIC-302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the top one looks like the ones we have at work

ill have a look tomorrow when i get there wont get back on here till after 9.30 pm though

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
TIC-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

cheers thanks mate.

what do you do and where do you use them?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

We use Impregnated alcohol wipes at my work (hospital) but I'm unsure if they would let you have the manufacturers detail's, I will see.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Are you actually looking to purchase in bulk or try and cut into the market with your product???.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
fudge1979

We sell something simlar to the top one aswell, Ill ask the purchacing dept 2moro cause I think they are looking @ changing... but I can promise anything... things are though @ the moment

My Past Love
1990 EA 30th Ann. Falcon Wagon. Rosewood, EL XR6 Tear Shaped Air Vents, 5spd Manual, CFI with K & N Round Element, Pacemaker Extractors, Sony head unit, EF Radiator and EF Thermo Fans.

My Current Love
2007 BFMkII Falcon XR6 Cab Chassis Ute. Ego, 18inch XR8 Wheels, Custom Tray.

My Photo Website http://www.flickr.com/photos/fudge1979pics/V8supercars Eastern Creek 2008
fudge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
Are you actually looking to purchase in bulk or try and cut into the market with your product???.
Judging by the first advert...sorry, post. I'd say he's looking for wholesale/retail outlets.

A Hospital grade Amway maybe?
Old 12-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
TIC-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hi guys,

yes we have picked up the distributorship for this product which is made in the UK.

We are looking to sell to hospital supplies/office supplies companies (we already supply the cleaning industry with other products so that market we already have) who whould have a large customer base where these products are used frequently.

any help would be appriciated.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #9
TIC-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge1979
We sell something simlar to the top one aswell, Ill ask the purchacing dept 2moro cause I think they are looking @ changing... but I can promise anything... things are though @ the moment
cheers mate.

lI ook forward to finding out.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
Thornie
Off smelting

got any prices on the sani safe, we use iso wipes at work and if they are cheaper than iso wipes i could maybe win myself some brownie points through cost saving.
Thornie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #11
TIC-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

you have a pm
Old 12-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
Bluefreak

The company I work for is investigating a recent (past 5 years) trend in that the guy's who live and die by these products at work are always the ones taking sickies, always have coughs and colds - the rest of us who simply wash our hands before eating and after toilet trips are rarely ill...

We are not a food grade plant though...
Bluefreak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #13
fudge1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIC-302
cheers mate.

lI ook forward to finding out.

Just heard from the guy in purchasing, he said can't get new product in cause they have to wait for the current contract to expire with the current supplier, but the thing is that supplier also supplies other products, so they are unsure what they are going to do at this stage...

sorry about that, but ill keep you posted if any thing changes

Good Luck

My Past Love
1990 EA 30th Ann. Falcon Wagon. Rosewood, EL XR6 Tear Shaped Air Vents, 5spd Manual, CFI with K & N Round Element, Pacemaker Extractors, Sony head unit, EF Radiator and EF Thermo Fans.

My Current Love
2007 BFMkII Falcon XR6 Cab Chassis Ute. Ego, 18inch XR8 Wheels, Custom Tray.

My Photo Website http://www.flickr.com/photos/fudge1979pics/V8supercars Eastern Creek 2008
fudge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #14
Tuddy200
Reaching for 200...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefreak
The company I work for is investigating a recent (past 5 years) trend in that the guy's who live and die by these products at work are always the ones taking sickies, always have coughs and colds - the rest of us who simply wash our hands before eating and after toilet trips are rarely ill...

We are not a food grade plant though...
Interesting really isn't it? We managed many decades of life, babies, older people of which have a less then perfect immune system to start with, lived in a time when thier was probably more dirt and bacteria around then found at McDonalds, yet, they survived on washing themselves with good old water.

...Of course the making of these chemcials probably involves handling of even more chemcials which probably are more toxic to touch or inhale then the finished product.

04' BA XR6 - Blueprint - 6 Speed with Rip Shift - HD Clutch
2.5"/BFGT Exhaust System with Quad Tips - 4490's Extractors
19" ROH Flares - 20% Underdrives - Interior Colour Coded - Sunroof - BOSS Bonnet
Stage 2 Crow Cam's - Crow Cam's Valve Springs - BPR Airbox
M86 LSD Diff with 4.1s - Upgraded Brakes with Slotted DBA 4000's
Leather Interior - Rear Power Windows

Projects Underway: Sound System
Tuddy200 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post