Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-07-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
trikee
overdriven

Default sly bastards

dont know how many of you have seen this but tonight on my way home i saw the standard red an blues flashing in the windscreen of a car nearby. they werent for me, however, i noticed something a little different about this car. IT WAS A UTE. the first ute i have ever seen with red and blues. and not a bull wagon either. a bog stock standard falcon. thats it. nothing special. not even an XR. just standard

trikee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:47 PM   #2
Sagerian
Custom User Title:

Pretty cheeky.

Saw an old kingswood pulling people over near Lane Cove once.
Just sometimes, in between the first cigarette with coffee in the morning to that four hundredth glass of cornershop p**s at 3am, you do sometimes look at yourself and think... this is fantastic. I'm in heaven.
Sagerian is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I heard about some unmarked cops having a SS ute when the Summernats were on. Not sure if its true though.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 10:16 AM   #4
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Sagerian, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Such a classic face on such a classic character

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #5
Sagerian
Custom User Title:

Thanks. A few people reckon I look a bit like him. Especially after a hard night.
Just sometimes, in between the first cigarette with coffee in the morning to that four hundredth glass of cornershop p**s at 3am, you do sometimes look at yourself and think... this is fantastic. I'm in heaven.
Sagerian is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post