Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-02-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
kenny21
This is really me :)

Default If you dont like holden youll like this

I was out at dinner tonight and borrowed dads Jag XJS 6L V12. Its not a standard car, its one of the best looking XJS's ive ever seen. Anyways after dropping ma gf home i was drivin through west ryde and by this time the road was lil damp but drying up and i was sittin behind this VZ clubsport that had exhaust and looked damn nice, def wasnt stock. I just followed him off the lights and then he gunned it so i followed him and then up at maccas where its 3 lanes for a bit got beside him and we both floored it and he was gone and got to the next set of lights he was sayin mate im spewin wat the hell u got in that thing. HAHA so yea anyways just thought i would share that lil story with you guys cause its not very often ya can beat a done up clubsport.
Cheers
Alex

kenny21 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2007, 02:06 AM   #2
XR5-Boy
You mad, bro?

HAHA! Love it when Holden's loose (takes me back to Bathurst) Great story dude

SFS 2007 Best Cougar, SFS 2010/2011 Best Focus XR5
XR5-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post