Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

i hate it but it is our fault . i bet if there was a STRIKE in a big business here in australia these days , such as teachers , or police, truckies , train drivers or wharfies , everyone would quickly join the media and govt ridicule , if truckies block road for this for example , people would take delight in seeing truck drivers be convicted and losing everything .
i'm sorry , but australia i am not proud of anymore , we are not allowed to speak against war, strike, complain or take action , and the minority who do get trampled on by civilian society
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
i hate it but it is our fault . i bet if there was a STRIKE in a big business here in australia these days , such as teachers , or police, truckies , train drivers or wharfies , everyone would quickly join the media and govt ridicule , if truckies block road for this for example , people would take delight in seeing truck drivers be convicted and losing everything .
i'm sorry , but australia i am not proud of anymore , we are not allowed to speak against war, strike, complain or take action , and the minority who do get trampled on by civilian society

Correct.... 100%.

Its almost impossible to stand up for yourself, as seriously your standing alone if you try. Very few want to stand with you, especially when it affects the whole community. Apathy in this country means we all suffer the consequences....

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post