Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #11
voicees
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobzee View Post
so took mine in for a service, i had a very early model. Asked them to see if there were any software updates for the transmission

They did find an update, they said it was huge and took them almost two hours. Transmission is much smoother shifting into drive or reverse. Better yet though, i've got auto steer now! I didnt change anything, just turned on the cruise and it now steers itself

Was this a 2019/2020 upgrade??
I also have a late 2018 model. Do you have any details on what the software version...etc the update for the transmission was? I would like to go in prepared when I get my 1 year service.

I can confirm that I also do not have lane centering on my car - hopefully that gets added in after the service.

There's also a few rattles in the handles of the rear doors which become louder when going around a corner. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and is there an easy fix?
voicees is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post