Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
Pearl Red
Starter Motor

Default Message Display Centre - Missing LCD

Long time reader, first time writer. I thought I would pass on to others with an AU Fairmont,Fairmont Ghia or Fairlane my experience with the above problem. I had noticed over the past few months that more and more of my MDC letters/numbers were fading to the point where I had to do something. My brother had put me on to Fordforums some time ago and I regularly get on and have a read, and I remember reading about this problem and it's solution. In case anybody has the same issue (and apparently you will have at some time!) I highly recommend that they get on to website url]www.geocities.com/liquidxtal[/url]. The guy (Ayhan) who does the repair is extremely good to deal with and is very reasonably priced (dirt cheap when compared to having to replace the unit). It also reinforced to me that this forum really does work and by contributing your own experiences your helping someone else with their blue oval. Thanks guys.

Pearl Red is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: