Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
Spurious

Default people are so negative, but why?

I'm going to comment on a trend that never seems to waiver. People are so damn negative & they don't seem to realize the effect is has on those they refer to.

Time & time again I see it, here on FF, on Facebook, on YouTube & many other forums. People are so quick to jump on another's guts without thought to personal feelings or relevancy. I doubt people would be so vocal if the person they were slagging off were in the same room, in fact, I'm damn positive they wouldn't.
I'm sure there's a few who will reply to this post too & call me an "internet newby" or "first world problem whinger" or something....tempting isn't it!

Just in the last couple of days someone suggested that I put fruit in my butt hole after I posted a joke here on FF, I mean seriously, you have nothing better to do with your mind.

A week ago I deleted someones comment that was left on one of my youtube videos as they were trying to advertise a gardening machine.
Then the guy deliberately spent the next couple of days trolling through almost all of my uploads just to leave disgusting & derogatory comments on as many as he could...before I blocked him anyhow.

Then this morning I read a post on facebook from one of my cousins friends. One of their friends is having mental health issues & sought help but then another individual left sick comments on the post.
Then I hear a woman in the U.S who had cancer started copping s__t on FB because her husband put up a paypal link on his youtube channel & sought donations to aid in her treatment.

So people, next time you contemplate leaving a feral comment on someones post, consider this, how would you feel if someone said the exact same thing to your elderly parents or your young child, certainly wouldn't be so humorous then would it.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK....or type in this case.

I have thick skin but christ people, the "negative" & "pointless" gets old ya' know!

Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post