Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Sterling
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default advice for loss of liscence & business! help from all please!! :)

looking for different peoples opinions on my situation...

i run a small business guaranteeing only about $500-$1200ish per week,

plently of clients and growing,

have a 2007 BF wagon, Financed by the NAB bank, (work vehicle)

have about $1000odd in payments for advertising still standing (small installments as offered by them, ie $250 every 3 months for a 12 month ad etc)

but due to my driving personality, and the MASSIVE amount of driving i do for work, being a mobile business,

(racked up about 10,000 - 15,000ks in about 3-4 months)

and now i have indeed figured, i may have lost my liscence,

my mum received a letter in the mail informing me i have NO remaining points, and that i have to notify vicroads to make a decision,

that was 12 months with no fines, or give up my liscence for 6 months, then get all my points back,

now mum got this letter about a week ago and only just told me yesterday,

she has now received ANOTHER letter, saying i got yet ANOTHER speeding fine (going less than 10ks over the limit but more than 5ks over) somewhere in dandenong. the time of the offence was like tuesday/wednesday from memory.

havent contacted vicroads yet.

so am i right to assume my liscence is gone??

if so what should i do with the business?? should i make offers with other detailers to take on my clients? should i just try to sell the business outright??

should i cop in the chin, the fact that my income may not be steady enough for anyone to really get excited about and therefore have no market value??

is there something i can do to try and keep my liscence?? work related??

help please i cant see anyone's answer/opinion to this, be a bad one!

thankyou!!

Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post