Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Would legal venues stop hoons?

Sudzy don't taxpayers' dollars get spent incarcerating law breaking cretins and I don't hear them complaining spending money keeping them locked away to prevent them inflicting harm on others? shifting this behavior off the streets will cost money BUT it will reduce this behavior on the roads and it will increase road safety, in the same way incarcerating criminals increases safety, I am sorry but I have to agree with the majority here and why exactly are you on this forum? I suggest you go and join camryowners.com and leave us here to spend money on maintaining and upgrading our vehicles which (last time I checked) isn't illegal neither is going on cruises or organizing show and shine events and a whole myriad of other related activities. You really sound like one of those people that sees a well maintained car and instantly judges the owner as being a male appendage. What say you wake up and realize assumptions and generalizations are for the weak of mind.

ALSO there is quite a few drive type events that occur on racetracks around the place, but at ~500 entry when you may be lucky to get in ten laps these still sellout, wonder why that is

Holden special vehicles - for special people

Last edited by mrbaxr6t; 24-05-2011 at 05:14 PM.
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post