Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #1
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Question New Fiesta at the SYDNEY MOTOR SHOW

Have any of you seen it?! ITS DISGUSTING! OMGGGGG... ok, the dash wasnt too bad, but very busy and less classy IMO. The speedo stops at 210 as well.... (yea, i know our car doesnt do either speed!). Um, the interior in the LX is so girly it is laughable! Swirls all over the interior... very odd! In the time i was there, i heard two people asking about the current shape and how long they still had to get one new! hahahahhaha

Also, oddly, there was no Zetec on the stand, and no-one had any idea about it. Do you think we might be getting a ZetecS?!

Another thing, the bug eyes at the front look UGLY looking from where the front door is. They poke out so much. A nice feature on the Ghia was a silver highlight on the steering wheel. Also, the exterior moulds on the LX where in light grey, not black. Stood out more...

OH, and the rear light cluster, doesnt look too bad, but the round reflectors at the bottom just look odd on a squarish car.

Very odd.....

BUTTTTTTTT, i must admit i love the front bumper/fog lights.... and i opened the bonnet and all the headlight screws and where the grill attaches to the car are the same.... so im pretty sure its just a straight change.

OHHHHHHHHH, and aquarius is no more! Jeans blue and some other colours are here to replace it.... and also, it seems that the Flare colour is back.... i could have been wrong, but i know the Aquarius is GONE. Straight, seems to be a popular colour

(sorry i didnt get pics... left the digi at home, and it was too late to head back home!)

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)

Last edited by Teki04; 15-10-2005 at 01:26 AM.
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post