Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-09-2005, 12:37 AM   #1
FordFan86
meow

Default It's about time!!1

we hade a god damn drunken post w00rt :
11pm and i've had a few, or a few to many or 2 few.. we shall not know...
i spent $117.50 on alcohol, i jsut lsot my riugt to about fuel prices.
some decen glenfiddich whiskey and some wild turkey rare breed
yet i've been going thru the old stuff.. southern and bacardi (not nice with not enough coke)
here is something i wrote when i was a little ****ed awhile ago... not tonioght... im only posting cauz i am have had a few... tell me what u think, it's in 2 parts and it's not done yet....

Love
What is love? It can mean an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or emotional state. In ordinary use.
It is just a word, it is overused and underused in many places by many races and faces. But what is it really to love someone? Love is not something that can be measured by our science or any tools we have, therefore how do we actually know what love is? It is just a word like any other, how do you actually know if you have been in love, or felt love if this is the case?

I’d like to believe that out there somewhere, there is someone for each of us, how many of you have actually found “the one” is this person, the complete opposite, as according to our science, opposites attract.. or are they an exact replica of you in the opposite sex, even then… just like fingerprints.. how could 2 people be exactly alike.
This leads me to believe that there is no one person for anyone, there are several, and you must make the best choice for you, the one that comes closest to whatewver it is you happen to be searcvhing for…
anyway. take care nigegrs and peace be with ya'll

FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post