Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Wackiest email of the year

Like most I get the odd crazy email but this one is a beaudy I had to share.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by luny email
Dear friend, if you meant to get this email, you will!

If you didn't see our website lately, I would advise you to look at it. There are many new Photos of the Suns in different dimensions taken by me and 6 of them I am sending to you with this email.Through the pictures you can see the Pentagon Cover Up of the building up of the Energy of the New Earth!

Within the last month a considerable part of (Advanced) Humanity has been taken a few steps up to a higher vibration (while we were all asleep) and this way making the gap between Old Earth and the New Earth wider. The best indicator for that is the brightness of our Suns (of visible suns and non-visible suns), which I monitor and take pictures of almost every day in Elliott Heads, Queensland, Australia.
Deluge of flash floods and heavy snow or fog (which is water as well) has been used for the transportation of the people , some with physical bodies, some without them (just part of the soul). It was heavy snowing and fogging in Northern Hemisphere in USA, Canada, England and Europe, Russia and China, Japan and Korea, Mongolia and Kazahstan for the last month, but at the same time in Southern Hemisphere, we had constant flash flooding in Australia (esp. coastal regions), in countries of South America and in South Africa etc.

I never read the Bible (never was religious), but from other books I've read about 40 days of Deluge in the past and I feel, that it was similar situation then, that whoever was alive at that time was taken a few steps up to a level of Earth of a higher vibration with or without their physical bodies using water (rain, floods, mudslides, heavy snowstorms, hail, fog etc.). Water is the best environment for these actions, the transition to higher vibrations is easier. The same as a waterbirth is easier, than a birth on dry land: the transition from the higher, lighter vibrations of non-physical level you were in before been born, to the lower and heavier vibrations of the physical level of physical Earth you ended up in after been born are made easier through the water. And don't forget that fetus develops inside woman's body in liquid. Water provides a cushioning effect in transitioning from one dimension to another, much like a step-up/step down transformer for electrical frequencies.
The explanation of the pictures of the New Energy of the New Earth you will find on our website:
www.theshiftofconsciousness.info
Please, change your trivial Thoughts for Advanced ones, because your Thoughts are affecting the movement of our planet to Higher Vibrations and Humanity moving to 5th Density!

Seach till you merge with the whole Universe!
It is getting more interesting every day!

Lydia Monroe
Now can anyone outdo this