Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
fokker
Starter Motor

Default Looks like I have one

Think the finance is going through for my au 5 litre.The only way I could get it for the price,I have a few grand which Ill chuck straight into the loan as I dont want to be paying it off for years and I dont really want a ew grand sitting around cos I know ill put it into the falcon straight away(priorities!)
So I probably paid a bit too much for her (7 grand)but shes done 150000ks comes with a 12 mnth warranty(probably wipe yer *** with it!) deep dish 17" rims(probably not expensive theyre csa's) and dual fuel.Soooo Hope its all good.
Are these cars pretty powerful when just stock?Theres no mods to this one(sounds quiet shhhh!)
Plans are Pacies or genies/2 and a half twin with performance cats,Looks pretty low but Ill chuck ssls with short shocks on soon(Im a glutton for punishment)Rip the bloody towball off and maybe rip the mudflaps off while im at it.
Bigger throttle body and one of those WIKKID looking manifolds from btp!That should do the trick,nice and mild but powerful!
What do you think?Oh and maybe ute series grille/maybe.

fokker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post