Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
whippet_zetec
Supes

Default NSW: Upcoming events

Jsmilie:

Hi folks,

I wsa thinking it may be time for a cruise for the NSW EFC guys, not sure if one is planned just yet??

I was thinking about an Autumn cruise through the BELLS LINE to Lithgow and return. A few of you guys did that road out to Bathurst with Seano a few weeks back, its fun, twisty although can be a drag in single lane at times. Autumn is a great time in the mountains, the trees are changing colour, the air is crisp (good for those air boxes ;) ). I would suggest we do it AFTER EASTER....who's keen?

2ND THING: the postponed EFC SHOOT. I am going back to planning this one, am looking at the 1st April 2007. Is this a suitable date for people who are interested? I know its short notice but really want to get the ball rolling before it gets too cold for models to be out there next to your car making it look nice.

Todd