Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Default Stupid f**kin teenagers

Ok guys, here's the story,
Today I was hanging around with a bunch of my mates, celebrating my upcoming 17th birthday (It's tomorrow)
We had no problems for ages. We hung out at the park, chilled at my place, watched DVDs and just relaxed, and talked.
One of my friends works at the local supermarket, so we went down there about 15 minutes before his shift ended. (at roughly 10 PM) Another of my mates reckons it's about time to go home, so we sit around at the bus stop right outside the supermarket until about 10 past for his bus, then a further 10 minutes just talking before we got the energy to go home. So, it's about 10:20 at night, and we're walking back up to my place. We walk along the main road, and as we're approaching the corner where you turn off in order to get up to my place from the main road, we see that there is a group of 15-20 teenagers, ranging from about 13-19 years old. We look over, to see if any of them are mates of ours going to a party or something. That's when we hear it.
"F**ka what c*nt?"
We stay silent, continue walking home, as there are only about 4 of us.
"Don't f**kin run away, c*nt"
We keep walking, however speed up a little. It'd take us about 2 minutes to get back to my place from there, running. We hear footsteps, I look behind and see (at a rough estimate) 10 to 15 people following us. Some of them walk, then run, then walk again, alternating in order to keep up.
"You wif da mohawk, come fight me, 1 on 1"
(This is me, I have a rather big 'hawk)
I take a furtive glance behind me, see a guy with a stick, hitting my mate Brian in the back with a stick, I ask them, generally, to stop it, we're just going home, no response. The stick is BROKEN across Brian's back, luckily he was wearing my trenchcoat, so wasn't too badly affected. He begins to speed up, and one grabs the tails, he chops them in the neck, to get them off.
Another of my friends, Mickey, is confronted by some kid, who is 13 (I vaguely know this kid's brother, from when we were younger) Mickey's small, wiry, but he's smart enough not to get in a fight with one of them. He takes off, so does Brian who was feeling a bit wheezy.
This leaves my friend Steven and I. We're each bigger than every one of these kids, but Steven's a bit unfit, and is cut off (people behind me, and people on either side/behind him. He's being hit a bit. I had already taken a few hits to the face, and have a bleeding nose, but turn around. A few kids following me dissolve into the mob, probably a smart thing, however one guy says "One on one, mohawk c*nt" Yeah right, more like 1 on 5. I just say "Mate, just let us go home, we haven't done anything." He looks a little puzzled, tries to threaten me by looking big, but at 6'2 (6'10 with hair) I'm bigger than him, and don't shirk, just shepherd my mate out away from him. Finally, it dawns on them. We're just going home, we're not going to rise to the bait, and, well, we're smart enough to work out that they outnumbered us. A few of them keep following us, and give Steven a few hits, however I was left alone. One even asks for a handshake. (WTF??!!)
We arrive home, and tally up.
Mickey: Unscathed
Brian: Bruises to face, back, athsma attack coming on.
Steven: Dizzy due to being smacked in the temples, doesn't know about the rest, as psych meds mean he can't feel pain very well.
Me: Bruises to face, bleeding nose.
First of all, I hope my birthday is a bit better.
Second of all, Why the hell do these stupid pricks feel the need to do this sort of stuff?
Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

EDIT: Apparently Brian and Mickey attempted to flag down a passing car, and were completely ignored. ing_sm

Last edited by Kapn_Kiwi; 10-04-2005 at 01:25 AM.
Kapn_Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post