View Single Post
Old 24-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #605
JPFS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevz
Does someone making some positive comments about the new Commodore bother you that much? I have read your posts both here and on LS1 and from day one you have bleated nothing but negativity towards the VE.
The Falcon is not the pinnacle of design and engineering in the automotive world as you seem to think. The Commodore has not only caught up to the Falcon but comfortably surpassed it in many areas. Give credit where it is due.
Sorry Stevz, but you can't be further from the truth.

I can be totally critical of the Falcon, and have the right, to be critical of the commodore, or for that matter any car.

I comments towards VE have not all been negative, but when i have, i have sufficiently backed up my claims, whether it be my subjective opinions relating to styling or engineering topics.. eg. the discussion with Dacious.

Now you are claiming that VE has comfortably surpassed Falcon.... back it up with credible knowledge.
JPFS1 is offline   Reply With Quote