View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #820
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Whats stopping people from buying the Falcon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJB
Ditto, our work has had Holdens and Fords. With Holden, they will move heaven and earth to accommodate us to ensure that the cars are back on the road. With Ford, you had to make an appointment, and they took ages to service/fix.

Also our own Series 3 AU had a noisy diff prior to 60k...and Ford listened , gave lip service and walked away. Sure it may have been out of warranty but what diff buggers up prior to 60k these days. it will be a cold day in hell when I decide to purchase another new one. I'll sit back and enjoy my XP
I had a similar problem, which is where some of my mistrust and negativity comes from. Booked the XR6 in for a service, plus recall on sunroof... they broke the parts on the sunroof and for 4 months gave me the same lip service about the replacements part. When I called I was fobbed off, and told I'd be contacted in the coming days.

Eventually an email to their head of sales ( I know, it was the only email I could find online ) got the ball rolling, and somehow the parts appeared overnight.

Last edited by Auslandau; 26-02-2012 at 03:47 PM.