Thread: Used car prices
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 11:53 PM   #575
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Used car prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb_zetec View Post
As Franco and yourself said the V6 Just revs and does not move, and it sounds terrible to boot. The FG is like chalk and cheese compared to that.
My wife sometimes drives our ute and she gets a bit scared from the power sometimes, but nevertheless she dosent mind taking out every now and then.

Every time i drove it it was miserable. If we could get the VF Door Trims and parts of the Dash into the FG then it would be the perfect match.

The VF seats are also terrible...so hard that they would give me sciatica pain after 30 minutes. People critisize the FG seats....wait till you sit in VF!
The problem with the VF seats is they're too wide, the side bolstering isn't tight enough to hold you in the seat - I'm a fat bastard, if I'm flopping around in the seat and it's not holding me in the seat well then whose it made for

If you have a lower back injury it'll show up as tightness/pain in your lower back or sciatic nerve pain down the back of your legs if you're driving something without good support in the seat to hold you in nicely.

If I need a crowbar to wedge myself out of the driver's seat then that's the go

I think the only way to solve the problem with the VF is only buy the L77/LS3 variants - if it has less than 8 cylinders then pass it up

If we're whinging about the LFX Commodores imagine how crap the Alloytec pre VEII variants drive - she's no Ecotec.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 21-12-2021 at 12:11 AM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: