Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 10:45 AM   #15110
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
We are starting to see now what will happen if the various governments do not provide certainty and then stick to it as far as opening up goes. Too much power under these emergency measures go to people who are basically just a local GP. They make one-dimensional decisions based on their only expertise.

What we saw in Melbourne yesterday will pale as to what will happen. The GENERAL public is starting to say enough is enough. Their part was to get to 80% fully vacc'ed. It makes sense. But if politicians hiding behind a doctors advice tries to keep people out of work, locked up in their homes beyond that point, you will see many average people joining the radicals in the streets.

Now Queensland is talking 90%....... It has to have an end.

Victorians have been given the clearest of roadmaps, more than any other state or territory that I'm aware of. Whether we liked it or not is a different matter. It is in line with the national plan. Uncertainty can't be used as an excuse any longer for Victorians.

90% is a pipe dream. They haven't really lived a lock down to understand how a long one will affect the people, and the political pressure that comes with it. They are probably thinking they can continue to live as they are now until 90%. IF/When? the virus gets in, 90% will be out the window. Of course, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
You will see more than media beat ups of this through union demonstrations! anti-vaxxers along with right wing extremists in the rank and file are agitating for a brawl with the government over the rights of not being forced to be vaccinated, this I have seen emerging in my own my workplace and I do believe it is spreading..... interesting times ahead.
Where is Dutton? Yesterday's footages needs to be sent to ASIO. There are reports that those at the front of the queue protesting were not actually members....who knows. I agree its spreading. As previously mentioned, one of my best mate is in the industry, and recently any conversations I have with him always turns into "communism this" and "communism that", its crazy.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.

Last edited by T3rminator; 21-09-2021 at 10:51 AM.
This user likes this post: