Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 10:18 AM   #15107
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
We are starting to see now what will happen if the various governments do not provide certainty and then stick to it as far as opening up goes. Too much power under these emergency measures go to people who are basically just a local GP. They make one-dimensional decisions based on their only expertise.
Nice example of sweeping generalisations to support an opinion. I can't speak about the other CHO's bust Brett Sutton is far from being just a local GP so go and do some research before stating 'opinion' as fact.
Not only that but the Government takes the advice from a panel of experts including organisation that help them with modelling. As you will have seen from my (simplistic) models, the predictive path can rapidly change with just a few days worth of data and we are learning more globally about this pandemic and particularly the Delta variant as we go so it will always be fluid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
Now Queensland is talking 90%....... It has to have an end.
I do agree that 90% of even eligible 12+ is almost certainly not achievable and very much a dream vision rather than a real one.

Observatio Facta Rotae

3 users like this post: