View Single Post
Old 14-06-2005, 08:21 PM   #88
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
Pete,

If you know of people who want to enter (and this goes for everybody else too), get them to send me an email telling me what kind of car they have and some details about it, as well as their contact details. I'll get back to them ASAP. And yes anybody with a nice Ford is welcome to display - its not just limited to Club or FFAU members.

What the dealership has told me in regards to the previous organisers is that they no longer wish to be involved - how true this is I dont know because I only have contact details for 2 of them who I know actually ARE keen to get involved. Otherwise its unlikely the previous organisers will be involved - they certainly wont be banned from the show or anything like that, but in the way of official capacity, they will have basically none.

The flyer thing is a GREAT Idea, Im going to speak to Active Print about getting some done but if you can come up with a design that'd be awesome. Thinking of including the Minginator on them (with Gary's permission) as it really will be one of the highlights of the show, and obviously all the details i.e date etc. Also include my name (Aust Gregor) as a contact, and my mobile number which is in post #1. Hillis Ford can also be listed as a contact and you can use their logo.

How about the Buckenator, BackToTheFuturaNowFocusnator and the Caspernator. I'll send ya some pics. :
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote