View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 06:34 PM   #247
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,

I had a couple of questions,

Do you know the part number for the plastic piece at the back of the FGX XR8 Bonnet and if it’s vin restricted like the bonnet itself?

And for the G6E Turbo FGx’s, do you have the part numbers for the full roof lining? Currently wanting to convert a G6E FGx to black/shadow grey roof lining.

I see you have posted previously a few different examples, just wasn’t sure if there was a comprehensive list I can take to a dealer to order it all.

Thanks!
Rear plastic bonnet filler part number ER2Z16856A. Not VIN restricted.

Shadow grey roof lining without roof console ER2ZF51968BBSH or with roof console ER2ZF51968CBSH. The part with roof console is VIN restricted.

Let me know if you need assistance getting these parts as I can get a discount for forum members. Go to you dealer, get a quote and then compare to what I can get it for, although in this case if freight is required on roof lining, the cost of freight might outweigh any savings, but worth a try.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: