Thread: Haunted Roads
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 04:25 PM   #53
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Haunted Roads

Few years back I took my dog for a walk through Stieglitz in the Brisbane Ranges near Geelong. There’s an old courthouse there that I park at and a track I walk down called Deadman’s Loop runs next to it, it’s an old road that’s closed off now.

When I was a kid we always went gold panning there, had some brilliant times.

Anyway, my dog was around three years old or so, and I had him off leash. He’s walking around 20m ahead of me and he just stopped, staring straight ahead, eyes locked on something. I get up to him and he wouldn’t even acknowledge I was there. Then the hair on his back started standing up and he started growling and baring his teeth, and would not take a step further. So I looked around thinking there was a snake or some sort of animal, but no, it was just us. Again, just staring straight ahead like someone/something was on the track in front.

In the end I figured he must have known something I didn’t and I turned back, he tore past me and was waiting in the tray when I got back to the ute.

To this day he’s never growled or acted like that since. I’d love to know what he was having a go at, but if ghosts were real I reckon he found one.
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: