View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 05:06 PM   #83
ozrunner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Twilight for the traditional ICE automobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
Think you have me mixed up with someone else...
Nope your words and you know it. Wind turbines and solar will provide the power for recharging EV's in place of diesel generators as per previous discussions re future recharging of EV's in Oz.

Quote:
Fake news! Didn't you read the link that ozrunner shared! Thats the only source of truth on the internet!
I'm aware of those and can give you some other similar links if you wish. But I guess you forgot to also read the last few para's, ie I'll help you out with a sample

"In the end, the goal of increasing innovation towards additional use applications for retired turbine blades requires having enough market demand to incentivize the creation of facilities that can recycle the blades."

"..... it is currently less expensive to dispose of wind turbine blades in the closest landfill rather than the oftentimes long-distance transport required for recycling in the limited number of facilities that can process them efficiently."

"........announced a bold commitment to produce zero waste wind turbines by 2040. The company plans to achieve this by increasing recyclability over the next 20 years.........

Nobody's going to dig up the many thousands that have already been buried and will continue to be in all countries and at some stage probably also in Oz.

But hey it's only "waste you can see" until its buried that is.
ozrunner is offline   Reply With Quote